FEATURED Fury vs Usyk: Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
I wouldn't call that shameful. It's boxing, anyone can get caught. It wasn't the power, he never saw that quick jab coming. Good win for Herring. He was too big too strong. Frampton was a good fighter at his best and he had a solid career but it's good that he retires.

Herring wants Stevenson next. I don't see him as a threat though, Shakur Stevenson would dominate him.
he also called out Valdez too...... but i agree with you Stevenson would school him over 12 rounds easily.

Whyte vs Wilder is definitely a fight I'd like to see. The pre-fight trashtalk will be all over the place.....

Reactions: Duwop
Was waiting to see if anybody else would post it. So what yall think about Lubin vs Rosario? I like the fight and I'm still a fan of Lubin and think he is very talented.

Finally get to see Lubin against a puncher after the Charlo fight. If Lubin chin is solid I got him winning this fight.

Erickson Lubin, Jeison Rosario Agree To Fight: Showtime Will Televise On Date TBD

Was waiting to see if anybody else would post it. So what yall think about Lubin vs Rosario? I like the fight and I'm still a fan of Lubin and think he is very talented.

Finally get to see Lubin against a puncher after the Charlo fight. If Lubin chin is solid I got him winning this fight.

Erickson Lubin, Jeison Rosario Agree To Fight: Showtime Will Televise On Date TBD
Good scrap...

Showtime

I haven't Lipinets in a long time. You really think he's going to give Ennis a good test and step up fight?
It’s a step up in competition for Boots, if he can win in dramatic fashion, then we can see him get better fights like damn near everybody on Bud Crawford’s resume..

Once Bud and Errol move up to 154 I can see Boots chasing after all the belts at welterweight..

I’m also excited to see what Vergil Ortiz do in the division as well, but he get hit too much, so I’m not really sure about him..

It’s a step up in competition for Boots, if he can win in dramatic fashion, then we can see him get better fights like damn near everybody on Bud Crawford’s resume..

Once Bud and Errol move up to 154 I can see Boots chasing after all the belts at welterweight..

I’m also excited to see what Vergil Ortiz do in the division as well, but he get hit too much, so I’m not really sure about him..

Ok cause I know Lipinets is a step fight in name. I haven't seen him fight in so long wasn't sure if it would a step up fight in the ability that Lipinets is bringing into the ring on fight night.

IMO although he is very young I don't see Ennis being at 147 long at all. When it's all said and done Ennis best years will probably be at 154-160.

Reactions: illed_Out
Ok cause I know Lipinets is a step fight in name. I haven't seen him fight in so long wasn't sure if it would a step up fight in the ability that Lipinets is bringing into the ring on fight night.

IMO although he is very young I don't see Ennis being at 147 long at all. When it's all said and done Ennis best years will probably be at 154-160.
Ennis did say once he get all the belts at 147 he’s going to 154... I think in the Lipinets fight Ennis will have to actually box instead of just relying on power, that’s why I say Lipinets is his first big test..