Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
Ennis did say once he get all the belts at 147 he’s going to 154... I think in the Lipinets fight Ennis will have to actually box instead of just relying on power, that’s why I say Lipinets is his first big test..

As big as Ennis already is and they way folks avoid and so called marinate fights. IMO it's going to be extremely difficult for Ennis to get all the belts. Add on top of all that I don't think Ennis is aligned with a big promoter or PBC. It just means its going to be easier to freeze him out and harder to make the big fights.

Hope it all works out for him though. Can't wait to see him get those big fights with best especially once he hits his prime and stride. He's going to be a great one to watch.

Last edited:
As big as Ennis already is and they way folks avoid and so called marinate fights. IMO it's going to be extremely difficult for Ennis to get all the belts. Add on top of all that I don't think Ennis is aligned with a big promoter or PBC. It just means its going to be easier to freeze him out and harder to make the big fights.

Hope it all works out for him though. Can't wait to see him get those big fights with best especially once he hits his prime and stride. He's going to be a great one to watch.
@DMorgan damn bro your post stuck with me for the last few days.. I guess I never thought about fighters ducking Ennis cause I expect everybody to want to be great and take risks, but after reading your post and then seeing how Jemal Herring has a belt and is willing to vacate it instead of fighting Shakur Stevenson (his mandatory), shit got me looking at boxing different..

I’m getting tired of the best not fighting the best..

@DMorgan damn bro your post stuck with me for the last few days.. I guess I never thought about fighters ducking Ennis cause I expect everybody to want to be great and take risks, but after reading your post and then seeing how Jemal Herring has a belt and is willing to vacate it instead of fighting Shakur Stevenson (his mandatory), shit got me looking at boxing different..

I’m getting tired of the best not fighting the best..
Thats why UFC>>>>
but niggas dont hear me tho

Like UFC is so fundamentally fucked that niggaz don't even care just cuz they think they're getting good fights.

Dudes stay getting fucked over on the money....and because every promotion is it's own company there will never be a situation where a UFC fighter can test themselves assume against anybody that's not a UFC fighter

At least in boxing we can have some kind of negotiations.... Like sure niggaz talk all day about how two boxing champs not fighting....

But you're willing to completely accept the bellator champion at any weight not fighting a UFC champ at the same weight...

They can't even do a once a year co promotion and nobody cares.... But still raise hell cuz PBC and top rank fighters don't do it immediately.....

Like shit wack.... But whatever..

The card on showtime starting up now

Back