Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
I wanna hear an official announcement.

Good fight for both.... But I don't believe in their business acumen. This fight would have been better and easier to make when manny was still on top rank... Why now?

I wanna hear an official announcement.

Good fight for both.... But I don't believe in their business acumen. This fight would have been better and easier to make when manny was still on top rank... Why now?
The only reason I think it’s official is cause if Bob Arum get the Pacquiao fight then Bud will more than likely stay with Top Rank after his deal is up in October..

Arum and fans need to stop saying that Spence & Crawford need to do a 40 -40 split with the winner getting the last 20%.

Why the fuck would any boxer do that when we've seen so many boxers get robbed on the cards. That's some bullshit Arum knows is never going to happen but he can get dumb ass fans and ass kissing media to buy into as a criticism of Spence.

Saw another article saying that it could very well be Thurman who Crawford might fight.

Yall said Blue Blood is a good source. So what yall think? I honestly haven't listened to it yet.

See the source image

Frampton was a overated Irishman....... how you get knocked down with a left jab by a man with 11 KO's?.... shameful.

I wouldn't call that shameful. It's boxing, anyone can get caught. It wasn't the power, he never saw that quick jab coming. Good win for Herring. He was too big too strong. Frampton was a good fighter at his best and he had a solid career but it's good that he retires.

Herring wants Stevenson next. I don't see him as a threat though, Shakur Stevenson would dominate him.

Back