Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
Hagler was arguably the baddest Middleweight boxer of all time. Relentless as fuck with a granite chin and a stone cold face. Mike Tyson aside, I don’t think there was another boxer that was as intimidating as Hagler. He took a punch and just shook it off and came back for more.

Hagler with his signature look....

The double-blue velour trunks, the tube socks, the bald head, the gotee!
tumblr_inline_pplrennUS81triya3_500.png

I''ll pay tribute to Hagler watching one of the best wars in boxing history.

Hagler vs Hearns...classic stuff.....R.I.P

Gonna make my 6 year old son watch this fight with me this morning

in your opinion how would Hagler have fared against Roy Jones @middleweight in their respective prime? as good as Jones was i think that Hagler would have KO'ed him brutally.

How many of yall knew or know that NFL RB Saquon Barkley is the nephew of former middleweight and light-heavtweight champion Iran Barkley?

Just found that out watching a documentary about Iran Barkley shit blew my mind.
only man to beat Tommy Hearns twice.

Ugas says he wants a 50/50 split to fight Spence...... i know he the Wba Welterweight champion but Spence is the Ibf & Wbc welterweight champ..... that nigga ain't getting a 50/50 split.

Ugas says he wants a 50/50 split to fight Spence...... i know he the Wba Welterweight champion but Spence is the Ibf & Wbc welterweight champ..... that nigga ain't getting a 50/50 split.
Shit on top of that he aint the draw spence is. He gone get 70/30 or 65/35.

Back