Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
Niggaz worrying about the wrong percentages..

Only thing they need to know is how much more they making than their last fight..

If 30% against Spence is still like 200%+ what you made in your last fight..... It's a easy decision imo
That's like on Shark Tank, they be trying to squeeze every little % away from the sharks but it's like you want 100% 9f the 300k you selling a year or 60-70% of 15m

I believe when a fighter move up in weight they automatically become mandatory challenger to whoever is champion at that weight.. So at 154 Danny would fight Jermell Charlo...

It doesn't quite work that way. The fighter moving up has to be a current champion at the weight they're moving up from. So Danny Garcia wouldn't automatically get a shot at Charlo. Spence could possibly get a automatic shot at the 154 WBC & IBF champ at 154, Crawford would automatically get a shot at the WBO 154 champ and Ugas could possibly automatically get a shot at the WBA 154 champ. Garcia would have to earn his title shot at 154 but since he has a name and would bring some decent money I'm sure a champ would give him a shot sooner rather than later.

It doesn't quite work that way. The fighter moving up has to be a current champion at the weight they're moving up from. So Danny Garcia wouldn't automatically get a shot at Charlo. Spence could possibly get a automatic shot at the 154 WBC & IBF champ at 154, Crawford would automatically get a shot at the WBO 154 champ and Ugas could possibly automatically get a shot at the WBA 154 champ. Garcia would have to earn his title shot at 154 but since he has a name and would bring some decent money I'm sure a champ would give him a shot sooner rather than later.
Appreciate the correction..

Quick question:

Are the fighters at 147 more technically skilled than the current fighters at 154 ?? And when the 147 guys move up, do y’all think they’ll dominate the 154 division ??

Moving up isn't as natural as everbody think it is...

Ain't none of the current welters built to make that jump imo

it's been reported that Canelo & Saunders will fight @ AT&T Stadium on May 8th........ they are going to open up to get 60,000 fans that night.

Also, word on the streets charlo and benivedez might be next
my only problem with Benavidez is he gets hit too much..... i think that if Charlo can avoid Benavidez's pressure & smartly box he will get a decision win.... won't be easy but he can win.

Povetkin: 228.25 lbs....Dillian Whyte: 247.2 lbs

Who ya got? Will Whyte get his revenge tomorrow??

ExaTbtGXMAcMwub

Povetkin looked drunk from the start. He was all over the place even when Whyte didn't connect. No balance whatsoever. This was a really bizarre performance. Whyte got his revenge, so props to him.

Back