Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
reality of boxing today tho bro..pbc does it..espn does it.. especially for the money fighters which ryan is obviously.. this is you complaining about the state of the sport which is old news.

I get it, Im just saying last night it was extra cheesy and biased... Every broadcaster promotes their flagship fighters... The difference is the way the pundits go about it...

We (the uk) normally get our own broadcast team, much like when we have Sky Sports (i.e for joshua) the US would get DAZN and when we have a BT show (i.e for fury) the US gets ESPN... Now it seems DAZN are pushing harder in the global market and we are getting more DAZN shows...

But like I said, last night was really bad Mannix knows nothing about boxing (or he talks like he does) and Sergio is a terrible pundit, they are essentially yes men... People have said before how bad DAZN pundits are (big up kate abdo though) but I cannot believe the amount of sh!t that Mannix talks...

There was a DAZN Italy fightnight the other week for Yafai and they had Nick Hailing who Sky Sport rid of years ago, I never thought I would have to hear him again and then I heard his voice and got flashbacks and PTSD from all the years of torture that we had endure every weekend, it seems DAZN give no fcks about their punditry team...

It looks like WBC gave Ryan a fake belt because he’s Canelo’s BFF...

i was tryna figure out what belt that was.. this is now the 3rd wbc belt in that division. teo devin and now ryan..i love this sport man but it's a joke.

I cant watch the video but is that not just the WBC interim belt??? Garcia is probably just touting it around to make his IG followers who dont follow boxing think of and look at him as a champion, its clever... 7million of his 8million followers probably think he is a world champion...

Saying that the WBC do have a history of making up belts, i.e Floyd's diamond and Fury's Mayan belt... Maybe they gave Garcia an IG infleunecer belt lol

Last edited:
Truth be told, Haney is the toughest, and worst fight for everybody. He brings the least amount of buzz and money. And I honestly can't see any of them beating Haney. His defense is better. He's stronger. He's not getting rattled. And I think he can out box all of them on the inside which is pretty much the only chance they have.

That's what Haney does best.

Tank not catching him with his hands down. Haney too defensive minded.

Teo not keeping him back with a jab. He's too strong.

Ryan not gonna be able to bully him at all.

It's going to be slow fights. Nobody gonna do anything special. But at the same time it's up to him to make himself relevant enough to get the fights.

He reminds me of a more aggressive clottey.... Like he'll actually punch.... But he not getting hurt

No matter who wins, Ryan vs Tank is must see TV. If you put them together in the ring we have two puncher's that constantly look for the KO - we'll have a shootout. Not saying it will be Hagler vs Hearns but I can definitely see FOTY and the fight is not going the distance, someone will get clipped and put to sleep in an action packed fight. Ryan vs Tank will be over inside 5 rounds.
I can't see either of them trying to box.

This new for most people, but these dudes been talking shit for like 3 years. Ryan and Tank been a thing for a minute. They going for each other heads off top.

Garcia is probably just touting it around to make his IG followers who dont follow boxing think of and look at him as a champion, its clever... 7million of his 8million followers probably think he is a world champion...
Bruh, so many people texted me this morning asking when he's fighting Tank.

This a whole super fight already.

They need to shoot for cinco de mayo weekend right now. Both are young enough to bounce back from a loss

Sometimes fighters fight down to the competition. That wouldn't be an issue against Tank, so I don't think this fight says much about how Garcia will do against Tank.

That time tank and Teo sparred

Tank look a hell of a lot bigger here. Also looked like he was working specifically on looking for counter shots. Would have been interesting to see it go another round after he caught Teo with that big right hand as it looked like he was about to turn up. Personally i'd rather watch that fight than Garcia. Tank will run through Garcia if he's focused.

I honestly don't care how he does against Tank.

I just see it as a super fight that can be a huge event for the sport.i think Tank smokes him just like he smokes everybody

But everybody don't bring 8 million fans with them ??‍♂️

Tank look a hell of a lot bigger here. Also looked like he was working specifically on looking for counter shots. Would have been interesting to see it go another round after he caught Teo with that big right hand as it looked like he was about to turn up. Personally i'd rather watch that fight than Garcia. Tank will run through Garcia if he's focused.

I don't think I ever finished that video before. I saw it and it didn't even look like Tank was trying to do anything in it so I believe I stopped it before that right hand. I can't remember the last time I seen a punch turn someone's whole body like that. lol

I don't think I ever finished that video before. I saw it and it didn't even look like Tank was trying to do anything in it so I believe I stopped it before that right hand. I can't remember the last time I seen a punch turn someone's whole body like that. lol
Yea Tank's whole approach looked like he was working on something specific and then once them rabbit punches came in he wanted to let Teo hold something lol

That KO Davis gave his last opponent and this stoppage Garcia did to Campbell got everybody's eyes open.

I wouldn't be shocked if Tank takes this. Floyd backin' him, so its a go.

That KO Davis gave his last opponent and this stoppage Garcia did to Campbell got everybody's eyes open.

I wouldn't be shocked if Tank takes this. Floyd backin' him, so its a go.
Ryan calling for Tank in 2...

So no matter how you look at it both them don't plan on making it to 3..??‍♂️

If Tank knock him out in 1 or 2, it's literally whatever.... They both want that..

There was another editorial today about how we've never seen two fighters this eager to throw down before a fight was announced.... They got a chance to really change the game....

ESPECIALLY with everybody else playing around and bullshitting about mega fights.... These niggaz definitely will increase overall viewership by cashing right now in this instant gratification society...

People downplay the power of boxing.

Let them officially announced a fight this week when n the chatter is at its highest. I promise you this fight will single handedly be the biggest sporting event of 2020.

They gonna force a higher capacity than the Superbowl

Back