Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Idk where he go from here. He not beating a titleholder

or maybe he’ll rise to the occasion. Set up the Tank fight. Get the money now I guess

Yo im not one to push the "dive" rhetoric but yo Campbell letting Ryan recover after he knocked him down like that was crazy. He literally took his foot off the gas as if "ah shit i wasnt spose to hit him that hard" lmao. For the rest of the fight it was just retreat mode.

Idk man something just felt off. The announcers circle jerking Ryan also didnt help.

He gets destroyed by tank.

Yo im not one to push the "dive" rhetoric but yo Campbell letting Ryan recover after he knocked him down like that was crazy. He literally took his foot off the gas as if "ah shit i wasnt spose to hit him that hard" lmao. For the rest of the fight it was just retreat mode.

Idk man something just felt off. The announcers circle jerking Ryan also didnt help.

He gets destroyed by tank.
He was there for the check and almost fucked up the script

I understand respecting a nigga power and counter strength but in a fight everybody expects you to lose, and you get the first knock down of his career and you dont press to see how he responds is just crazy to me. Once Ryan had bruh on the ropes he went to town.

And y’all really believe he can beat tank
It ain't about beating tank...

This a fight sport.... It's about fighting Tank.

Ryan showed he's ready to fight Tank.

I'm a big fan, but Tank not a mouthpiece. Ryan will sell a fight better than anybody

That was a beautiful liver shot. Ryan faced some adversity, got dropped and came back to get the knockout.

I think he both answered and raised some questions tonight but he needed this fight. Ryan's chin flailing up in the air after every combination means he will get put to sleep soon if he doesn't fix that. I bet Tank liked what he saw tonight.

I'd pick Tank to beat Ryan but Ryan will always be dangerous because of his explosive speed. He's got legit power in that left hand. He can always catch you with big single shots you don't see coming and hurt you, both to the head and the body. I like Haney and everything but the fight in this division that should happen next is definitely Tank vs Ryan.

Last edited:
The lightweight division is pretty damn exciting at the moment. Loma will also bounce back. We have some very good match-ups to look forward to....

EqxGI8LXMAEzU60

Shit be annoying when niggaz say he ain't ready for Tank.

Shit I live in Baltimore. Tank trainer from my neighborhood. I fucks with the nigga heavily... But this a grown man sport.

Ryan Garcia has the biggest following in their division. That translates to dollars in this sport.. His followers dwarf Tanks....

If this nigga and his whole team wants Tank... Then make the fight.. Tank knock a lotta niggaz out.... But none of them had 7.8m followers on IG.

Ryan just knocked out a legit title contender. He's in position to fight a champ. It's not a bull shit fight.

I don't care if Tank knocks this nigga out in 30 seconds..... It's a fight well worth being made immediately

Don't forget shakur Stevenson moving up too

True, this division is only getting better and better. Regarding Stevenson, Imagine if he had some better punching power, he'd be nasty as fuck. Punching power is basically the only thing he lacks. I also agree that Ryan is ready for Tank. Ryan may not win, but he’s ready and that's all that matters.

I understand respecting a nigga power and counter strength but in a fight everybody expects you to lose, and you get the first knock down of his career and you dont press to see how he responds is just crazy to me. Once Ryan had bruh on the ropes he went to town.
he doesn't know how to fight forward.. like to be able to feel punches coming your way and get a real feel for it.. he did what was comfortable to him.. plus you gotta respect Ryan power

Shit be annoying when niggaz say he ain't ready for Tank.

Shit I live in Baltimore. Tank trainer from my neighborhood. I fucks with the nigga heavily... But this a grown man sport.

Ryan Garcia has the biggest following in their division. That translates to dollars in this sport.. His followers dwarf Tanks....

If this nigga and his whole team wants Tank... Then make the fight.. Tank knock a lotta niggaz out.... But none of them had 7.8m followers on IG.

Ryan just knocked out a legit title contender. He's in position to fight a champ. It's not a bull shit fight.

I don't care if Tank knocks this nigga out in 30 seconds..... It's a fight well worth being made immediately
Mayweather not letting this happen

reality of it is tank defense ain't it either..gamboa fight he bullshitted and gamboa had one leg the whole fight.. santa cruz he bullshitted and simply got the highlight to save himself..tank got a lot of work to put in and idk if that motivation there for him to do it..i get broner vibes but i ain't judging until i see him against a worthy opponent.

Back