Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love the shit talking Ryan bringing to the game.

He got the biggest online following... He needs to deliver. I just tuned in....

I love the shit talking Ryan bringing to the game.

He got the biggest online following... He needs to deliver. I just tuned in....
i hope Garcia wins tonight ......... but let's be honest Tank KO's Garcia in 4 maybe 5 rounds at most if they fight next.

If Ryan is as good as his hype he should smoke Campbell. Ryan has the potentional to be the biggest name in boxing. Ryan talks a lot but as long as he can back up his words he can say whatever he wants. It would be good for boxing and the division if Ryan wins and looks good. Even better if he's able to stop him, something Loma failed to do. A fight between Ryan and Tank later this year would be amazing and a huge fight. Campbell is a solid fighter though so this is Ryan's first big test. Talk is cheap though, Ryan talks the talk but let's see if he can walk the walk.....

If Ryan is as good as his hype he should smoke Campbell. Ryan has the potentional to be the biggest name in boxing. Ryan talks a lot but as long as he can back up his words he can say whatever he wants. It would be good for boxing and the division if Ryan wins and looks good. Even better if he's able to stop him, something Loma failed to do. A fight between Ryan and Tank later this year would be amazing and a huge fight. Campbell is a solid fighter though so this is Garcia's first big test. Talk is cheap though, Ryan talks the talk but let's see if he can walk the walk.....
My

Thoughts exactly....

These niggaz fighting now tired as fuck, the announcers lying

He fighting in a crazy dangerous range...

It's like only room for reaction off of muscle memory... He live on his speed

Back