Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
It’s some dudes who can’t beat tank around his weight class, Ryan got the smallest chance of them and bring the most dollars

it make sense for both sides. give Ryan props cause Tank ain’t want smoke with the best at the same age. He claimed Floyd was trying to get him beat. Most likely Tank stretch him but Ryan believe in himself more so he got a chance

lets see it. It aint worth paying for to me but a lot of ppl might

Shit be annoying when niggaz say he ain't ready for Tank.

Shit I live in Baltimore. Tank trainer from my neighborhood. I fucks with the nigga heavily... But this a grown man sport.

Ryan Garcia has the biggest following in their division. That translates to dollars in this sport.. His followers dwarf Tanks....

If this nigga and his whole team wants Tank... Then make the fight.. Tank knock a lotta niggaz out.... But none of them had 7.8m followers on IG.

Ryan just knocked out a legit title contender. He's in position to fight a champ. It's not a bull shit fight.

I don't care if Tank knocks this nigga out in 30 seconds..... It's a fight well worth being made immediately

Tank is coming off doing 225,000 ppv buys and your talking about IG followers.. Also has sold out a couple big buildings.. Tank is clearly the A side in the lightweight division...

The lightweight division is pretty damn exciting at the moment. Loma will also bounce back. We have some very good match-ups to look forward to....

EqxGI8LXMAEzU60

Based on their most recent performances i got it

Teo > Tank > Ryan > Haney

Tank is coming off doing 225,000 ppv buys and your talking about IG followers.. Also has sold out a couple big buildings.. Tank is clearly the A side in the lightweight division...
And he still ain't gotta bigger money fight than Ryan calling him out this aggressively ??‍♂️

He stay in Luke range and count on out reacting him...

That's how Roy used to fight. Ryan just gotta put niggaz down without getting caught
Only problem i see with him is he poses too much need to be sharper with his shots.. his jab. he will win alot of fights just with that jab but its gotta be precise the body shot is his calling card

defensively he is irresponsible which wont do him favors fighting the other monsters but he is the real deal

Only problem i see with him is he poses too much need to be sharper with his shots.. his jab. he will win alot of fights just with that jab but its gotta be precise the body shot is his calling card

defensively he is irresponsible which wont do him favors fighting the other monsters but he is the real deal
he fight like canelo used to..canelo was flat footed af earlier in his career.

He fight flat footed to load them punches up and depend on his reflexes to defend.....

Shit a dangerous 22 year old ass way to fight.... But he's talented enough to get away with it

He fight flat footed to load them punches up and depend on his reflexes to defend.....

Shit a dangerous 22 year old ass way to fight.... But he's talented enough to get away with it

It's gonna work too. Until it dont.

He got power & speed. Hes dangerous for any lightweight if he can get off first. But his chin got tested and he dropped. He fought back, but Luke Campbell aint Teo or Tank.

It's gonna work too. Until it dont.

He got power & speed. Hes dangerous for any lightweight if he can get off first. But his chin got tested and he dropped. He fought back, but Luke Campbell aint Teo or Tank.
Teo found success switching his style up....

He gonna jab everybody to death and just counter right whoever jump.

Haney fight with ear muffs on.... You ain't getting off on him, but he gonna land his dumb ass shots out the shell and win close round after close round..

The only person who gonna fight in that pockey with Ryan is Tank.

Tank dropping shorty like 5 times before they stop it. He drop Tank twice we talking fight of the year. Their styles match up so well it's crazy. I want this fight bad....

Teo found success switching his style up....

He gonna jab everybody to death and just counter right whoever jump.

Haney fight with ear muffs on.... You ain't getting off on him, but he gonna land his dumb ass shots out the shell and win close round after close round..

The only person who gonna fight in that pockey with Ryan is Tank.

Tank dropping shorty like 5 times before they stop it. He drop Tank twice we talking fight of the year. Their styles match up so well it's crazy. I want this fight bad....

Word

Tank vs Ryan is the fight to make.

Their styles make for the most exciting fight at 130 lbs.

Tank got that one hitter quitter power. But he gonna have problems with Ryan's speed. And Ryans chin might be suspect. But he proved he can fight through adversity.

That's the fight to make.

I thought Campbell might cause the upset tbh, even put a few $$$ on it as I did not put him as almost 4/1 underdog (7/1 if looked at points or stoppage)...

Campbell is a good fighter, he won Gold at the 2012 Olympics but he just didnt quite adapt to the pro ranks, hes got abit of glass body too which didnt help... Tbh I think he might as well hang them up now...

Garcia did impress me though and that was a good win... He managed to keep his speed and combos flowing against a world level opponent, which I wasnt sure he could do... Plus get off the deck and get pressuring Campbell, so he can tick gut check off his 'to do list'...

Still, Campbell is may be world level but hes no 'elite world' and I still dont think Garcia will get away with trading on his speed alone at that level...

If Reynoso can work on keeping Garcia's chin down and get him moving side to side then he could be a decent operator...

Reynoso did wonders to iron out Canelo's flaws so it could be a good pairing... If you look back at a young Canelo he won fights with his speed and power and got away with having pretty average to poor footwork and head movement...

With that being said, I hope Garcia gets fed to Tank or Teofimo next as I cant stand this new IG/youtube influencer generation and the DAZN dickriding by Sergio Mora and Mannix was disgusting...

cant stand this new IG/youtube influencer generation and the DAZN dickriding by Sergio Mora and Mannix was disgusting...
That's us being older and grumpy.

I personally think it's great that he has the influence to bring young fans to the sport. And they 100% had the task of selling him as a legit threat to the boxing community.

I expected a heavy heavy push. They need to do the same for Tank because Tank isn't that good in front of the mic. He just handles shit in the ring. But the sport always gonna need dynamic personalities.

Something about wanting to see a guy get punched in his big mouth always draws fans in. Ryan got that. So it makes sense to run with it

That's us being older and grumpy.

I personally think it's great that he has the influence to bring young fans to the sport. And they 100% had the task of selling him as a legit threat to the boxing community.

I expected a heavy heavy push. They need to do the same for Tank because Tank isn't that good in front of the mic. He just handles shit in the ring. But the sport always gonna need dynamic personalities.

Something about wanting to see a guy get punched in his big mouth always draws fans in. Ryan got that. So it makes sense to run with it

No doubt and I do understand but when a network has a biased agenda it really put me off them, like how many times did Sergio and Mannix say things like 'hes a pretty boy but hes spiteful' etc

Campbell blocked alot of his shots but they kept acting like they were getting though, the crazy thing is if you look at the stats (which im not a fan of tbh) Campbell actually landed more but they never hardly mentioned his shots apart from the one that put Garcia down... Campbell was landing some great body shots throughout the fight too...

But I do rate Garcia, hes young so hopefully he can iron out some of his faults as the Lightweight division is pretty stacked...

No doubt and I do understand but when a network has a biased agenda it really put me off them, like how many times did Sergio and Mannix say things like 'hes a pretty boy but hes spiteful' etc

Campbell blocked alot of his shots but they kept acting like they were getting though, the crazy thing is if you look at the stats (which im not a fan of tbh) Campbell actually landed more but they never hardly mentioned his shots apart from the one that put Garcia down... Campbell was landing some great body shots throughout the fight too...

But I do rate Garcia, hes young so hopefully he can iron out some of his faults as the Lightweight division is pretty stacked...
reality of boxing today tho bro..pbc does it..espn does it.. especially for the money fighters which ryan is obviously.. this is you complaining about the state of the sport which is old news.

No matter who wins, Ryan vs Tank is must see TV. If you put them together in the ring we have two puncher's that constantly look for the KO - we'll have a shootout. Not saying it will be Hagler vs Hearns but I can definitely see FOTY and the fight is not going the distance, someone will get clipped and put to sleep in an action packed fight. Ryan vs Tank will be over inside 5 rounds.

Back