Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

Who Wins Tonight?

• Tank Davis

• Frank Martin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tank said the first time he talked to him as with Mike...

But he called him before the fight after getting the number from his girl ?

I'm loving this new generation.

They taking advantage of all these social media tools and platforms to build the super fight buzz them selves.

Devin Haney fight was boring as fuck, but he doing his best to work his name and build his own celebrity. I fucks with the kid

I'm seeing rumors that Haney/Lopez might get officially announced before Tank/Garcia

It might be impossible..... But if they can get both on the same card as a mega promotion... Shit could be big as the super bowl

Haney is not getting any top fights

Bill Haney on the internet begging cause he realizing you can’t just walk into boxing trying to call shots. Eddie Hearn gave him a co promotion deal because he thought it would help DAZN but Haney ain’t a draw. And the Americans only working with Hearn if it’s in their favor

they going find a way to “humble” them and make them pay their dues. Bill going have to start matching Devin tough so he in good fights which will help him sell or he going have to bend the knee

Broner already probably made more money than a Teofimo Lopez/Haney might ever see but these dudes don’t get, its entertainment, not the undefeated record that get you paid

these dudes moving with caution before they ever take a risk.

They shouldn't quibble prices too much. They got a little square here. They can get a lot increasingly big money fights if they do this right.
My thoughts exactly...

It would be great if they were all under the same banner....

People don't realize how much of the good ole days when "the best fought the best" most them niggaz was under the same banner ....

The business side of boxing is the worst aspect of the sport. There are so many fights that never take place because of greedy promoters, fighters that feel they deserve more and boxing politics in general. LW could be the hottest weight class in boxing at the moment. Let's just hope these guys will end up fighting each other.

Last edited:
Bruh.... These niggaz playing with mad money

They GOTTA cash in

I think it's a combination of money and insecurity that's the issue when it comes to Teo.

He just beat the boogeyman. Most people didn't give him a chance at winning. I think they trained hard to win, but they weren't 100% sure. When Teo won, it changed their mindset. They wanna use that leverage of being champion to make as much money as possible. The ball literally in their court. The issue is the lack of money to be made due to COVID, and the real risk of possibly losing to one of the big dogs (Tank, Ryan, Haney, Shakur). They don't want to lose that leverage so soon when they can fight safe fights and hold out until the money is there post COVID. I'm sure it's more that than him being really scared. But who knows...

The truth is, i don't see the world opening back up in the near future.

Back