Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Official Black Web Boxing Corner

test
Porter is too much for Manny at this stage in his career

Too physical. It’s not worth it

Thurman got the fight for a reason

Manny should fight Mikey Garcia and retire
We need more fights with both sides of the fence competing Fuck this promoter beef shit. It still pisses me off how Bradley retired without fighting everyone.

Pac would beat the hell out of porter...... But Jeff Horn fight was some shit he easily dispatched people who used the tactics before Pacquiao is a whole different animal when you see him between the ropes.. At this state Spence should beat PAC but again he is an Alien

Not at this stage. Manny can't deal with what Porter is bringing to ring for 12 rounds. Manny way too old and past his best for that.

porter was in the best shape of his life for this fight. he came there to shake upt he world...

he prolly felt better before this fight than ever in his career

Spence need to stay humble tho. He said he spent a lot of time in camp losing weight... And he hasn't had a nutritionist or conditioning coach since before Mikey Garcia fight.

Spence need to stay humble tho. He said he spent a lot of time in camp losing weight... And he hasn't had a nutritionist or conditioning coach since before Mikey Garcia fight.
Im surprised he hasn't pulled out of any fights yet. Side note. I would like to see thurman vs broner or a thuman vs garcia rematch this year

Rather he move on. Not sure Shawn should want that but he ain’t getting that many title shots. Might be risking his prime in a rematch

Tell Garcia go see Ugas and he can maybe get the winner if the TC fight ain’t ready

Last edited:

Rather he move on. Not sure Shawn should want that but he ain’t getting that many title shots. Might be risking his prime in a rematch

Tell Garcia go see Ugas and he can maybe get the winner if the TC fight ain’t ready

Porter already responded already saying he wants the rematch

That would be a good fight too.

I'd be down for a Spence vs Porter rematch too. I'd just want to see if Spence makes adjustments to make it easier on himself.

I really enjoyed the Spence/Porter fight, its gotta be up there with top 5 fights of 2019 when all is said and done....

Credit to both for their chins but Porter is super human haha dude has an ATG chin... I'll be honest I thought he would get stopped in the middle rounds but it was competitive all the way through...

Not sure why Spence got drawn into Porters game plan though and decided to match fire with fire and fight close range and tangle on the inside... When he worked off his jab he peppered Porter with shots at will he should stuck to this instead of getting drawn in... It looked great when Spence took a half step back and countered Porter but then second later he was back to mauling haha

Again what a fun fight though, shoutout to both them...

Abit of anti climax though post fight,, buzzing after a great fight and Danny Garcia is announced as Spence's next fight smh

I really enjoyed the Spence/Porter fight, its gotta be up there with top 5 fights of 2019 when all is said and done....

Credit to both for their chins but Porter is super human haha dude has an ATG chin... I'll be honest I thought he would get stopped in the middle rounds but it was competitive all the way through...

Not sure why Spence got drawn into Porters game plan though and decided to match fire with fire and fight close range and tangle on the inside... When he worked off his jab he peppered Porter with shots at will he should stuck to this instead of getting drawn in... It looked great when Spence took a half step back and countered Porter but then second later he was back to mauling haha

Again what a fun fight though, shoutout to both them...

Abit of anti climax though post fight,, buzzing after a great fight and Danny Garcia is announced as Spence's next fight smh

That never happened.

I'm also sure that Spence and his team as well as the folks at PBC have seen that fans don't want that fight right now. Probably just one of the reasons Spence tweeted that him and Porter could run it back. Spence don't give a fuck about that shit with Danny that's why he said "my my my how the tables have turned" when Danny got in the ring. Spence going to make Danny wait IMO just like Danny did to him. Danny is a last option for Spence right now IMO.

That never happened.

I'm also sure that Spence and his team as well as the folks at PBC have seen that fans don't want that fight right now. Probably just one of the reasons Spence tweeted that him and Porter could run it back. Spence don't give a fuck about that shit with Danny that's why he said "my my my how the tables have turned" when Danny got in the ring. Spence going to make Danny wait IMO just like Danny did to him. Danny is a last option for Spence right now IMO.

Word.

Id rather see Danny fight Ugas or Thurman again than him against Spence.

Spence vs Manny or Crawford need to happen next.

Word.

Id rather see Danny fight Ugas or Thurman again than him against Spence.

Spence vs Manny or Crawford need to happen next.

Crawford ain't happening next. Manny is a good possibility though especially if the Porter fight did good numbers.

Danny need to earn that fight

Crawford ain't happening next. Manny is a good possibility though especially is the Porter fight did good numbers.

Danny need to earn that fight

Yeah. Danny has had trouble against the top Welterweights.

I think he should fight Ugas fr. And then Porter and Thurman run it back.

Then the winners of those fights get title shots.

Crawford a dog, but he signed with the wrong promoter. I think that is goong to cause his prime to be wasted smh.

Yeah. Danny has had trouble against the top Welterweights.

I think he should fight Ugas fr. And then Porter and Thurman run it back.

Then the winners of those fights get title shots.

Crawford a dog, but he signed with the wrong promoter. I think that is goong to cause his prime to be wasted smh.

Danny needs to fight a top welterweight before he gets a shot at anybody title. I think Top Rank was wrong to offer Danny 3mill and offer Khan 5mill. 3mill was a good number for Danny but Danny would've done more for Crawford resume than Khan would've so they could've made the same offer to Danny that they gave Khan and the would've done about the same numbers wise. Truthfully I still don't think Danny would've taken that fight for 5mill.

Danny got the game fucked up if he thinking he going to get the same brawling Spence that fought Porter so he can land that no look left hook of his. Spence will fuck Danny up.

Why wouldn't ESPN be promoting Crawford on college football and nfl shows? The same way Fox does Spence and Porter. IMO that shit Arum fault but I blame Crawford as well cause he doesn't seem to be pressing the issue with Arum about not getting the proper promotion and exposure. Time ain't on Crawford side for none of this shit. I will say this though. Spence is getting sharper by fighting better competition but that also takes a toll on the body. Crawford is getting older but fighting weaker opposition so he's taking less punishment.

If and when Spence and Crawford meet it will be interesting to see what has the bigger effect on their performances in that fight.

I keep seeing articles about Errol Spence and how his stock has lowered after his fight against Porter...

Yo these miggas are disrespectful. The tone of a lot of these articles is making it seem like Shawn Porter a bum. Bruh is a two time champion and all of his now three losses were close. No one has ever washed him. And other than Pacquiao, he probably has the best resume of all the active Welterweights.

These writers dont really watch boxing. I'm convinced.

Back