Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Fury vs Usyk: Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
Wasn’t a close fight

Competitive but not close

I saw a 9-3 fight but 8-4 a good score, 7-5 pushing it

Errol landed half of his power shots, outlanded him, did the cleaner work all night

Porter did what he had to do compete and was in superb condition

Wasn’t a close fight

Competitive but not close

I saw a 9-3 fight but 8-4 a good score, 7-5 pushing it

Errol landed half of his power shots, outlanded him, did the cleaner work all night

Porter did what he had to do compete and was in superb condition
Hell nah

@Ethos @DMorgan @Koltrain

Money sent.

541d912fed8a5e32d963ad5602651db9.jpg

You lucky migga

After going to war w porter, i dont blame Spence for taking a garcia fight next. After that slugfest he needs a easy, smooth fight. Shit, if i were him. After Garcia, id fight two more jabronie's b4 i even considered Bud.

Bud vs Spence in 2021 tho

Lol Danny didnt even believe what he was saying to Spence. Somebody must of pushed him up there to talk lol.

Spence should fight Pac or Crawford next.

But if politics get in the way, he can run it back with Porter. That the best showing against Spence ive seen by Porter.

Or if Spence fights Danny, while i think Spence would win, after thinking about it more it might be a decent fight. Spence showed he got a great chin against Porter, and Danny is a good counter puncher. But Spence speed and accuracy would give Danny problems. And if Spence pressures Danny like Porter then, its gonna be a wash.

Like I said none of these cats are unfuckwitable at all.. Spence was not exactly fighting a sharp puncher it was a good showing in his second test

Porter is going to be porter there are 100s of them who have came in that ring a smh shook some shit up grabbed some belts but ultimately could be greater but never will but if their is any uncertainty in you Porter will find it

Back