FEATURED Fury vs Usyk: Official Black Web Boxing Corner

Added to Calendar: 05-18-24

test
After rewatching the fight, the judges got it right.

Spence won 3 of the last four rounds. And the knockdown sealed the deal.

Up until the 9th round it was a draw.

They are the two best Welterweights in the division until Terrance fights someoneone notable and Pacman fights some more of the PBC top dogs.

But i will say this. Ugas had a better showing against Porter than Spence just did. I think Ugas beats Danny & Thurman of they fight. He underrated.

Good fight...follows pretty much every other “brawler v boxer” script...Porter tries to bully...Spence keeping his cool and picking him off...styles make fights and Porters style gave more problems to Spence than other boxers will give simply because of his style

After going to war w porter, i dont blame Spence for taking a garcia fight next. After that slugfest he needs a easy, smooth fight. Shit, if i were him. After Garcia, id fight two more jabronie's b4 i even considered Bud.

Bud vs Spence in 2021 tho
I don’t think Danny Garcia will be an easy fight for Spence.. Danny is a counter puncher and he hit hard as shit..

Reactions: Playmaker88
I was telling my uncle's last night. Sometimes the boxer elects to be the brawler to prove a point.

Spence predicted a KO. So he fought a much more physical style, which was played into Porter strength.

Spence fought Porter's fight on purpose. Didn't get the KO, but he got the KD. And he proved that he was tougher than Porter. And is capable of a dog fight

Man Fox commentary was messing up all night....smh
I was telling my uncle's last night. Sometimes the boxer elects to be the brawler to prove a point.

Spence predicted a KO. So he fought a much more physical style, which was played into Porter strength.

Spence fought Porter's fight on purpose. Didn't get the KO, but he got the KD. And he proved that he was tougher than Porter. And is capable of a dog fight
That’s what I’m starting to notice about Spence.. He adapts to his opponents fighting style then use it to beat them..

I don’t know if that would be a good idea going up against Danny Garcia..

Ended up with great seats last night. Fight was an instant classic to me. The 116 - 111 scorecard was a little too wide for my liking though. Even with the knockdown in the 11th.
Porter gained a world of respect from this showing. I don’t recall the last time I’ve seen two opponents with better conditioning for a fight than what Spence & Porter showed last night.

A million views on the bootleg in a day

The real is back

Ended up with great seats last night. Fight was an instant classic to me. The 116 - 111 scorecard was a little too wide for my liking though. Even with the knockdown in the 11th.
Porter gained a world of respect from this showing. I don’t recall the last time I’ve seen two opponents with better conditioning for a fight than what Spence & Porter showed last night.

Why was the score too wide? What’d you see in person that made you feel it was closer?

A million views on the bootleg in a day

The real is back

Why was the score too wide? What’d you see in person that made you feel it was closer?

In person everyone watching pretty much were in agreement that the punch stats seemed way off. Porter without doubt connected more shots than they credited him. He landed just as many if not more than Spence, though be it at a far lower percentage.

Porter was the aggressor throughout and fell victim to quite a few clean counters from Spence but none of his advances were shutdown. Most of Spence’s counters were countered in return.

I gave Porter the first two rounds for that reason. A few folks had it 1 - 1 after the first two. Admittedly I stopped counting after the 6th round because by then it was pointless and we all realized we were witnessing something great.

I have to watch on tv on my day off and score it all the way through but even for me the knockdown was the decider.

For me it boils down to if the counter puncher is constantly being countered advantage goes to the aggressor.

• Goat
Reactions: HarryHippie
@Ethos @DMorgan @Koltrain

Money sent.

541d912fed8a5e32d963ad5602651db9.jpg

You lucky migga

Appreciate that.

I'm always down to run it back on fighters I have knowledge of.

Spence is a wild nigga with his mentality when it comes to fighting.

People said Mikey could outbox Spence so Spence went out and outboxed Mikey to prove a point.

Folks questioned Spence toughness and how he would respond in a rough and rugged dog fight with Porter. So Spence goes and has a rough and rugged dog fight with Porter.

I say he wild because he could've just bulldozed Mikey Garcia and got him out of there by KO or corner stoppage IMO. IMO he could've actually boxed Porter and made the fight less exciting and won by a clear large margin. You never know how boxing judges are going to see shit fighting a certain way to prove a point. So IMO this nigga is taking chances he doesn't have to just to prove points. I love that shit honestly but he playing a dangerous game with how boxing judges are.

I don't see how that judge scored that fight for Porter. Is an example of what was saying above.

It's obvious this nigga don't care which is a great thing but he also ain't doing himself any favors fighting that way. People talked shit about him not KOing Mikey and IMO because folks thought more of Spence before the fight based on how the fight played out IMO some folks were/are giving Porter more credit than he deserved because the fight wasn't going how they thought it was going to go. Don't get that statement wrong. Porter was working and doing damage but to me Spence was winning the rounds even though they were competitive. That is why I agree with @HarryHippie 100% fight was competitive but wasn't close. Competitive rounds but Spence was winning majority of the rounds to me and when you add that up score doesn't reflect the competitiveness of the fight.

And im calling it now.

Both Spence & Porter beat Pacquiao if he fights either one of them.

And im putting any amount of ABW dollars on that.

Pac would beat the hell out of porter...... But Jeff Horn fight was some shit he easily dispatched people who used the tactics before Pacquiao is a whole different animal when you see him between the ropes.. At this state Spence should beat PAC but again he is an Alien

Pac would beat the hell out of porter...... But Jeff Horn fight was some shit he easily dispatched people who used the tactics before Pacquiao is a whole different animal when you see him between the ropes.. At this state Spence should beat PAC but again he is an Alien

We'll revisit this if they fight

Just rewatched the fight again. The punch that knocked Porter was there because Porter got lazy. Most of the fight he kep this lead foot outside Spences since he's a Southpaw to stay away from the left.

Spence went on the offensive and had Porter tryna block the combos. He got hin outta position and timed that left hook perfect.

Spence a dog bruh.

Porter is too much for Manny at this stage in his career

Too physical. It’s not worth it

Thurman got the fight for a reason

Manny should fight Mikey Garcia and retire

Reactions: JUDAH