Official ABW Producer/Beatmaker Thread

Just stickied this

aight

so i have a challenge

we're looking for a theme song for the ABW pod

if chosen, you will get $5M ABW bucks

who's interested??

U may have to @ some folks

I got a few old beats i did n dont mind sharing but dont have the equipment to make sum new atm
Round em up

Idk who all does beats here

In addition to the cash, it will be the featured track to be used throughout the pod ( intro, intermissions, outro) and occasionally you will get a shout-out/plug as the creator

If your beat isn't selected, that's ok, we'll probably be doing seasons so you'll have other opportunities to have yours selected

They don't have to be new beats, but preferably none that you haven't given/sold to other people and preferably no samples as we not trying to face no copyright issues so please, original beats

Oh, you can submit up to 3 beats, you don't have to, but you can, and they don't have be longer than a minute and a half

Not sure if any of this matters to you all. I have no idea how this stuff works from y'all's sides lol

Lucien, pick three you want us to choose from fam

Aight fellas...tomorrow is the deadline

Cant wait to see what ya'll got cooking

I'ma make an official thread for ya'll to post your work in.

Oh fuck I missed the deadline for this big time. Completely spaced.

Came in here to see if anyone would be interested in collaborating on a remix to Donna Summer's She Works Hard for the Money. It has not been redone very many times, and there are no good house/techno remixes so we could fill that void before someone else does. I'm already mad I missed out on redoing Aretha's Deeper Love.

Back