Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official ABW Producer/Beatmaker Thread

I've been considering making a new instrumental for a few days, but all I have right now is my maschine.....All my best came from having a midi keyboard too......its alot easier for me to make smooth melodies and harmonies actually having physical keys right in front of me since thats how I started and I can just close my eyes and play the keys........I might try though, if I do i'll upload

Last edited:
I got some collabs I worked on like 2 years ago with my homie. I'll drop em in a minute. Ion really mess around much anymore. It was more of a hobby. My dude moved to Florida too.

Closed my eyes and moved to the beat..... It gave me that feeling

I be wanting to get back into it, but I move to much to sit down and just create lol. I might eventually, but when my homie left I kinda just let it go.

Here's one more.

I be wanting to get back into it, but I move to much to sit down and just create lol. I might eventually, but when my homie left I kinda just let it go.

Here's one more.

Im really feeling this right here needa hear it as an upload file or somethin tho so i can get the feel of the percussion real dope

Back