Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official ABW Producer/Beatmaker Thread

So a few days after that last post my keyboard got knocked over and the USB jack got fucked up in the process. Completely sucked the vibe outta me as far as making music is concerned. I had ZERO will to fuck with anything after it.

I finally got around to ordering a new USB jack earlier this week and I'm gonna repair it today.

repairs.jpg

<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src=""></iframe>

Ionno... If I can get my head into the right space I have a sample I've been meaning to flip for the longest. Might do something if the vibe is right.
yeah your either into it or not, my expierence though is like im just in a funk, then i take a few hits or sips,I plug in the keys and it goes for there and im happy i did ...best wishes I don't know how to sample....maybe you can help me with that I just I just get a few chords in my head reading books and then write them down, come back with a melody/harmony then bass and drums........most of everything i record is right at 120bpm same tempo on the metronome

This is really old, i recorded it on a 4 track tascam, a little traynor amp with a crybaby wahwah and cheap ibanez elecric guitar and did the percussion on a little boss 670, the second part i just sped up obviously not really a song but I think it could have been, i suck at going back to old songs and finishing them

Any of yall make hard non jazzy beats? I need some shit that'll create this face :wdf2:

Back