Welcome To aBlackWeb

Movie Night (Official Movie Discussion Thread)

Watched the Who Killed Jam Master Jay doc over the weekend. Really good doc. I had thought Supreme put a hit out on JMJ due to signing 50 Cent, but the other theories that come out sound much more likely

Watched the Who Killed Jam Master Jay doc over the weekend. Really good doc. I had thought Supreme put a hit out on JMJ due to signing 50 Cent, but the other theories that come out sound much more likely

What platform you watch it on? What are some of the other theories?

What platform you watch it on? What are some of the other theories?
Netflix

There were 4 other people in the studio when JMJ was shot and all of them refused to speak on it. One theory was it was his best friend, another dealt with another guy Jay knew since childhood who lost money in a drug deal gone wrong that Jay was involved in, then the last one is another childhood friend who was in and out of jail his whole life and he possibly helped the son of the dude who lost money in the drug deal and killed Jay in retaliation. Real good doc.

Netflix

There were 4 other people in the studio when JMJ was shot and all of them refused to speak on it. One theory was it was his best friend, another dealt with another guy Jay knew since childhood who lost money in a drug deal gone wrong that Jay was involved in, then the last one is another childhood friend who was in and out of jail his whole life and he possibly helped the son of the dude who lost money in the drug deal and killed Jay in retaliation. Real good doc.

Cool, I'm going to try and watch it. Think I saw it before if its the old one I think it is.

Cool, I'm going to try and watch it. Think I saw it before if its the old one I think it is.
It might be, its part of Netlix's "Remastered" documentary series. I think they just touched up some existing documentaries and released it on their service

Yea...by the 4th or so story I was kinda over it...it started out ok then I was just like

:huh:

The 4 story did drag too long.

That was the one that ended with the old man vs the war party.

The battle scene was great. But that was a super slow burn. I think the 4th story was 2x longer than all the others

Watched The Ballad of Buster Suggs last night off @Lou Cypher suggestion, dope movie. The cinematography was great and the storys were really good, some better then others.

Last edited:
th

Jus watched White Boy Rick....man WTF. This woulda been so much better as a TV series. Woulda been perfect on showtime imo. This movie does not do this story justice. So much story to tell and its all packed into 2 hrs. iight watch, but coulda been so much better. Had no idea Rick did so much time tho, damn.

Last edited:
YouTube user “al profit” got a lot of good documentaries on a lot of the Detroit scene. White rick, Maseratti rick, Nate Boone etc.

Just watched WhiteBoyRick.

Movie was kinda weak.

Im not familiar with the real story at all but movie just wasnt that good to me.

Wasnt terrible. But i dont ever need see it again.

Finally watched Equalizer 2. It was cool but mostly just liked the end fighting.

Saw Ex Machina the other day shit turned out to be good. Im glad how it ended for the simp.

Back