Welcome To aBlackWeb

Movie Night (Official Movie Discussion Thread)

Movie is about Gaga meeting and then marrying a drunk BCoop on like their 2nd date.

Then the movie shows how rocky a relationship can be when u marry someone u just met who is a chronic alcoholic.

Like no fuckin duh...

Basically the Khloe & Lamar story... But alcohol instead of crack

Movie is about Gaga meeting and then marrying a drunk BCoop on like their 2nd date.

Then the movie shows how rocky a relationship can be when u marry someone u just met who is a chronic alcoholic.

Like no fuckin duh...

Basically the Khloe & Lamar story... But alcohol instead of crack
I saw that angle too, but I also saw the angle of selling out like Gaga did and how a purist like Cooper took that after he was the one who put her on.

But then Gaga was strong enough to not sell out completely and balance it well while Cooper fell to pieces.

I saw that angle too, but I also saw the angle of selling out like Gaga did and how a purist like Cooper took that after he was the one who put her on.

But then Gaga was strong enough to not sell out completely and balance it well while Cooper fell to pieces.
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy big head:icu:

New Hellboy Trailer should be dropping Thursday. Im pretty hype, the movie posters have been fire af.

p14852067_p_v8_aa.jpg

giphy.gif

Cooper was in shambles from the get-go.

He meets her after he stumbled into a tranny bar because he needed a drink so bad. (This after he just finished a bottle in tha car)

Meets gaga and drunkenly marries her after a few days. Gaga cant be in love with him that deep. She got eyes. She knows hes fucked up. She married him to use him.

Movie boo boo

giphy.gif

Cooper was in shambles from the get-go.

He meets her after he stumbled into a tranny bar because he needed a drink so bad. (This after he just finished a bottle in tha car)

Meets gaga and drunkenly marries her after a few days. Gaga cant be in love with him that deep. She got eyes. She knows hes fucked up. She married him to use him.

Movie boo boo
They didn't get married as quick as you think.

Gonna see that this weekend

As funny enough as Mexico as a country is derided, them niggas got the best filmmakers in the game today... technically miles ahead of Americans

Del Toro, Inarritu and Cuaron. All three have won best director at the Oscars and all three have pretty much dominated over the past few years. I'd be surprised if Cuaron doesn't get best director for Roma.

Back