Welcome To aBlackWeb

Movie Night (Official Movie Discussion Thread)

917420816_o.jpg

Pretty good movie. Couple scenes were borderline homo tho.

And LOL at the "greasers" vs the "socs" white people was gangbanging on eachother before brown ppl came to town and unified the whites.

917420816_o.jpg

And LOL at the "greasers" vs the "socs" white people was gangbanging on eachother before brown ppl came to town and unified the whites.
I read that book when I was in 5th grade. Was such a dope book. S.E. Hinton has a good number of dope books that i've read that are based in the Outsiders Universe. Ponyboy appears in a couple of them briefly. I read one called "That Was Then, This Is Now" and that was a super good book. Wish they made a movie on that.

Movie was cool, but i wouldnt be mad if they did an Outsiders remake with todays technology and special effects.

917420816_o.jpg

1 of my alltime favs...LMAO @ "unified the whites"

18080904055153501.jpg

I knew better... I really did.. but I figured I would just let Show Dogs play in the background as I got some work done......maybe i'd get a slight chuckle.. NO

BRUH! this movie is so awful it was fuckin distracting.. it aint even good as some background noise.. its so bad that I found myself looking at the screen like man wtf is this shit?!

if you wanted to have some background noise like I did... pick something else. Fuck this movie and everyone involved with it.. PASS PASS PASS

Just watched that movie called "sleepers" on hulu. Had Robert deniro, Brad Pitt, Kevin bacon, and others. About the kids who got abused in jail and take revenge on all the guards when they are adults. Fucked up movie. Good, but fucked up.

Just watched that movie called "sleepers" on hulu. Had Robert deniro, Brad Pitt, Kevin bacon, and others. About the kids who got abused in jail and take revenge on all the guards when they are adults. Fucked up movie. Good, but fucked up.
Sleepers is a great movie.

Its a hood flick, coming of age, crime, drama, courtroom, revenge flick all rolled into one.

It was one of the darkest movies i remember watching as a kid. This plus reading the autobio of Hurricane Carter made me very parinoid getting thrown in juvie.

@Goldie been sayin he gone check this movie for years.

Prolly my favorite Brad Pitt movie

Lol I saw that in theaters opening night. Saw it cuz it was a Kevin smith movie and sounded kinda creepy. Was a lot sillier than I thought it would be. Michael parks was awesome in that movie tho.
Its on Netflix now if anyone interested.

Was way better than i expected but nothing i wanna ever watch again

Its on Netflix now if anyone interested.

Was way better than i expected but nothing i wanna ever watch again

I dont know if it's currently on Netflix, but Kevin Smith did another horror film that was pretty decent. Called red state if you havent seen it. About some folks who get caught up with a cult in some rural town. The cult is based off of the westboro Baptist church folks. Has Michael parks in that one too playing the cult leader.

Finally watch Avengers: Infinity War. Thanos was pretty fucking interesting with his thought process about finite resources and what to do about it.

Upgrade 4/5

Dope fighting scenes

story was kinda meh, didnt suck but wasnt nothing stellar about it either

Got around to watching the new superfly...started off good and had potential but its one of those movies that cared more bout style than story

I just checked out that movie TAG last night about the group of friends who have been playing tag for 30 years. Shit was pretty funny. Odd mix of a cast but they all had they're funny ass moments. The scenes with Jeremy Renner were hilarious as he evaded getting tagged. Worth watching. Has Jeremy Renner, ed helms, hannibal buress, and a couple other guys.

Back