Welcome To aBlackWeb

Movie Night (Official Movie Discussion Thread)

I've never seen Red Dragon (the third film, prequel to silence) but my moms favorite movie is silence of the lambs and she took me to see hannibal when it was in theaters. I thought hannibal was a good movie, but definitely not a classic like Silence of the Lambs was.

I dunno if yall knew this, but the trilogy is based off of books that had the same names If I'm not mistaken. In the book hannibal, instead of hannibal getting away from starling, starling falls in love with hannibal and leaves with him haha. Or something similar to that, I've only read it on the books wiki page

Got really high and watched this late last night

I was trippin

tenor.gif

fc84880e491341618a2c11f640646cbd0a413214.jpg

HOW IT ENDS

Watched this joint last weekend. Amidst an apocalypse a father and his daughers boyfriend are on a quest to find her. There was animosity between these two. The paranoia, hopelessness, fear, feeling of desperation and despair were gripping imo.. Shit got bad reviews after i just googled just a second ago.. fuck a review check it out

fc84880e491341618a2c11f640646cbd0a413214.jpg

HOW IT ENDS

Watched this joint last weekend. Amidst an apocalypse a father and his daughers boyfriend are on a quest to find her. There was animosity between these two. The paranoia, hopelessness, fear, feeling of desperation and despair were gripping imo.. Shit got bad reviews after i just googled just a second ago.. fuck a review check it out
This shit changed genres in the last 15 minutes of the film. Up until that point, it was pretty good.

It's almost like they changed directors and all they needed to finish was the last 15 minutes. They gave him the back of the DVD synopsis and said do what you want.

Seen Jurassic Park in theaters this week. i was underwhelmed. basically took the plot of Lost World and tweaked it.

this franchise is about being dropped off in the jungle, surrounded by dinosaurs, and having to fight your way to safety. more than half of this takes place in a fucking mansion.
and there was almost no tension because its basically telegraphed that none of the main characters die.

BDH was looking kinda thick tho...this helps its rating. as such, i give it a 6/10

Seen Jurassic Park in theaters this week. i was underwhelmed. basically took the plot of Lost World and tweaked it.

this franchise is about being dropped off in the jungle, surrounded by dinosaurs, and having to fight your way to safety. more than half of this takes place in a fucking mansion.
and there was almost no tension because its basically telegraphed that none of the main characters die.

BDH was looking kinda thick tho...this helps its rating. as such, i give it a 6/10
In theaters? Lol. Watching it at home on Terrarium. Gang gang!

Back