Welcome To aBlackWeb

Movie Night (Official Movie Discussion Thread)

Paterno.png

Been meaning to watch this movie for a minute. Finally did. Pacino did his thing. No words for jerry sandusky, no words. smh. Interesting to see how joe pa and his inner circle dealt w that whole situation in real time. What a fall from grace, dude went from a god to a piece of shit within a week lol. I totally forgot those kids rioted smh.....but joe knew, he knew.

rewatched 40 year old virgin the other night while high

movie is still funny

probably funnier while high

windriver-ricojrcreation-rvb-250x375.png

Finally watched Wind River. Wow, that was heavy. Best movie I seen in awhile. instant classic. 10/10. nothing but good things. Very, very sad story, but great movie.
It was really good

MV5BMjA4NzE0NjQ5NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODE0MzIxNDM@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Sweet Virginia, solid premise. But fails to deliver. There is a good movie somewhere in here. I jus couldn't find it. Meh

shit wasnt that bad to me.....it was a lot funnier than im sure they intended it to be

just watched Geralds Game on netflix.......dope, but trippy towards the end.....told two extra, unnecessary stories all of a sudden

The Imitation Game.....dope

shit wasnt that bad to me.....it was a lot funnier than im sure they intended it to be

just watched Geralds Game on netflix.......dope, but trippy towards the end.....told two extra, unnecessary stories all of a sudden

The Imitation Game.....dope

Check out 1922 when ya can. Another Stephen King adaption that netflix did. Pretty trippy. I liked Geralds Game, but the end was a bit wtfish haha. That part with her wrist made me cringe like a motherfucker.

Check out 1922 when ya can. Another Stephen King adaption that netflix did. Pretty trippy. I liked Geralds Game, but the end was a bit wtfish haha. That part with her wrist made me cringe like a motherfucker.

see I was still good around the wrist part.....her whole mentally unwrapping thing was working real nice.....and then the shit turned into an overcoming molestation/night terror/domestic abuse psa......like the shit was a perfect movie before all that.....blew my mind lol

i'll look that 1922 up

U should try the Paula Patton, Omar Epps movie "Traffik" next

nope

bad, "cool" spelling in the title almost guarantees lifetime movie status.....or if anybody on the cover has a du-rag on

netflix bad about that shit

"wreck'd"

"where da money at"

"out of boundz"

its always a washed thug trying to turn his life around and raise his big head ass son........but an old friend shows up to remind him his past never really dies.....or he needs that one last lick to set him straight....

persuasive old friend in fur coat - "come on g, get down wit me one last time......I seen your shorty the other day at the park man.....he can ball, but son looked mad hungry" *snickers*

revived thug (triggered) - "DONT YOU SAY A WORD ABOUT JUNIOR!"

Went with Thumper last night

Shit was stupid...had a couple funny parts tho

Back