Welcome To aBlackWeb

Movie Night (Official Movie Discussion Thread)

View attachment 57921
DBXaU4dUAAEnNqE.jpg

large.jpg

You liked it great for you. To me that shit was to fucking weird and dumb.

Bruh i didnt know that shit even existed. Sounds trash from description.

I did see Traffik tho. It was so bad it put my girl in a bad mood.

Gerald's game was ok...it definitely did a great job of setting up suspense

the execution kinda fell flat, but it was a solid watch

Reactions: 1/2
basically...it was a good movie to me, until the end

shit coulda been much better

if they had just played off the "death" guy and added more there instead of going down the diddling boogey man under the bed road lol

she shoulda died and they all started walking with "death", coaxing people into playing the game....so they can die and "death" could collect

i kept thinking the handcuff thing was fake

that was tough to watch

the hand cuffs and her damn near pulling her hand off was cool.....

the bench scene with freaky dad was just. not. needed. lol

Bruh i didnt know that shit even existed. Sounds trash from description.

I did see Traffik tho. It was so bad it put my girl in a bad mood.

My fault. To the bold it was IMO. Shit just didn't make any sense to me. I didn't even finish watching it I cut that shit off.

Finally saw Split

Must say, pretty good movie

Can't wait for Mr glass

I thought "How It Ends" with Forest Whitaker on Netflix was gonna be dope.... shit was underwhelming as fuck

I thought "How It Ends" with Forest Whitaker on Netflix was gonna be dope.... shit was underwhelming as fuck

I had a feeling. After watching the trailer thought to myself "this trailer looks dope af, but i bet the movie doesnt deliver."

Netflix been droppin hella trash to meh content as of late. Jus droppin shit, for droppin shit sake.

I had a feeling. After watching the trailer thought to myself "this trailer looks dope af, but i bet the movie doesnt deliver."

Netflix been droppin hella trash to meh content as of late. Jus droppin shit, for droppin shit sake.

For something called "How It Ends", the movie offered no closure/conclusion, no explanation for any of the things that happened in the movie, and a trash "ending" bruh lol

For something called "How It Ends", the movie offered no closure/conclusion, no explanation for any of the things that happened in the movie, and a trash "ending" bruh lol
That shit took a left turn to nowhere real quick! How the fuck you change genres in the last 15 minutes of the film?

detroit-2017.jpg

jus watched Detroit. I knew goin in this movie was gone make me mad. And it did. smh fuck those cops. Fuck em!! All kinda feelings right now. But, this is America smh. Movie does drag, is long af (2 hrs 23 mins) and is kinda all over the place. But comes together at the end. Sad story, n will leave you pissed off. But its a must watch

detroit-2017.jpg

jus watched Detroit. I knew goin in this movie was gone make me mad. And it did. smh fuck those cops. Fuck em!! All kinda feelings right now. But, this is America smh. Movie does drag, is long af (2 hrs 23 mins) and is kinda all over the place. But comes together at the end. Sad story, n will leave you pissed off. But its a must watch
Movie will make u bored & pissed at same time.

Wasnt that good imo. Couple of the key characters were made up as well from what i remember after looking up the real story.

i didnt like any of the sequels that followed it though

I've never seen Red Dragon (the third film, prequel to silence) but my moms favorite movie is silence of the lambs and she took me to see hannibal when it was in theaters. I thought hannibal was a good movie, but definitely not a classic like Silence of the Lambs was.

I'm on this right now. It's really good so far
Yeah, this os a really really good movie.

I was a little tipsy watch, so I dont remember how the punishers body ended up by the brothers trailer.

Last edited:
Back