Welcome To aBlackWeb

Movie Night (Official Movie Discussion Thread)

Finally got around to watching the new The Jungle Book yesterday afternoon. That shit was dope.
Last night watched the new IT movie. I enjoyed that too. Can't wait for Chapter 2.

i see you think i was trying to come at you. it was a legit question.

there is no need to be sensitive, i probably dont have the luxuries you enjoy at your crib was my point
Damn homie, my bad, for real. I've developed a defensiveness on these type of sites over the years I need to check sometimes. Even now I'm questioning y0ur sincerity and wondering if this is a setup for the next punchline against me. Sad.

We got a 55".

Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind sucks

51syEMVSt0L._SX342_.jpg

Finally got around to watching the new The Jungle Book yesterday afternoon. That shit was dope.
Last night watched the new IT movie. I enjoyed that too. Can't wait for Chapter 2.
That chapter 2 just started production should be out hopefully around summer next year! Cast seems legit af

Had movie binge this morning...

Live by the Night...solid flick, pacing is off at times. But a decent watch. Wasnt as bad as the reviews said. I dug it.

The Florida Project...wasnt worthy of all the hype. Very artsy film. But cool. That lil girl stole the movie. Jus too long, almost 2 hrs.

Wilson...Woody Harrelson plays a wierdo w a heart of gold, who finds out he has a 17 yr old daughter. Couple funny scenes, decent message. Meh overall.

Father of the Year....Netflix/David Spade movie. lol lol this shit is funny af. Jus a couple kids n their folks doin random shit. Stupid, but funny. My kinda comedy. Has that American Pie/Super Bad kinda humor.

Had movie binge this morning...

Live by the Night...solid flick, pacing is off at times. But a decent watch. Wasnt as bad as the reviews said. I dug it.

The Florida Project...wasnt worthy of all the hype. Very artsy film. But cool. That lil girl stole the movie. Jus too long, almost 2 hrs.

Wilson...Woody Harrelson plays a wierdo w a heart of gold, who finds out he has a 17 yr old daughter. Couple funny scenes, decent message. Meh overall.

Father of the Year....Netflix/David Spade movie. lol lol this shit is funny af. Jus a couple kids n their folks doin random shit. Stupid, but funny. My kinda comedy. Has that American Pie/Super Bad kinda humor.

I just peeped father of the year yesterday. Shit was pretty funny. Haven't seen spade in a film in forever It seems but he was pretty hilarious in that.

@Marc123

Wilson is Woody Harrellsons worst film.

That shit was so bad it made me angry i was wasting my time watching it.

I tried to watch Father of the Year but turned it off quick. Seemed like Spade wanted to make a new Joe Dirt movie but couldnt use the same name.

11323086.jpeg

All About the Benjamins 1.jpg

Money talks last night and all about the Benjamins tonight. Both still funny af.

Back