Movie Night (Official Movie Discussion Thread)

Watched superfly last night. Started off dope but got stupid towards the end. The cocktail Molotov escape move was especially stupid. Like fuck off.

Just watched Breakfast Club for the 1st time. Watched the entire movie thinkin dude was Robert Downey Jr until end credits rolled and said judd nelson

Been revisiting the Blade Trilogy on bluray. First 2 movies are classics. The interaction between Snipes and Ron Perlman in Blade 2 is comedy gold.
91hseMHhhxL._SX342_.jpg

Just finished Sicario 2 day of the soldado.

Screenshot_20180913-193014.png
Just as dope as the last one. No games no gimmicks just a day in the life of niggas you never hear about. I love how they just place you in a moment and go, with that simultaneous storyline that's on a collision course with the main. Wonder if they're going to make a third installment. They left an opening for multiple films after this one. Gonna be interesting to see what they do.

About to watch mission impossible: fallout next

In the past month and a half I've seen:

Ingrid Goes West - starring one of the Olsen twins and Ice Cube Jr.... Dark comedy about the travails of social media... Instagram to be exact. Set in LA

The Killing Of A Sacred Deer - dark drama from Greek auteur Yorgos Lanthimos... Starring Colin Farrell and Nicole Kidman

There Will Be Blood - I've got it on Bluray... It's a classic.. End of

Wall Street - I'm seriously into 80s nostalgia... Douglas kilt it

Moana - I watch this shit almost on a daily basis as my daughter loves it a lot for some reason... The screenplay and songs stuck on my brain ..

Bodyguards & Assassins - Mandarin martial arts Thriller set in Hong Kong revolving around the Chinese revolution

Wiener-dog - from Todd Solonz and a cameo appearance by Danny DeVito

Almost Famous - Rock n Roll with roadies and a young journalist .. Cool movie

Blade Runner 2049 (3D) - modern classic... Roger Deakins is an animal with studio cameras

Suburbicon - George Clooney's last directorial effort. Super Meh...he should stick to acting

Any Given Sunday - did a better job of highlighting concussion amongst footballers than the 'Concussion' movie itself and Jamie held his own against Pacino

Batman: The Killing Joke - fine comic book animation .. Funny the cartoons are darker than the live adaptations... DC better wake up!

My mama watching Superfly

This shit woat

Who tf gets head while driving, with the windows rolled down

Superfly was bad but not anywhere as bad as this Uncle Drew movie im watchin right now

:scust: