Welcome To aBlackWeb

Movie Night (Official Movie Discussion Thread)

proxy

This shit Got SyFi Channel written all over It...

Attachments

• Beuschemi.gif
    Beuschemi.gif
    316.9 KB · Views: 15
Amateur on Netflix was pretty good. Did not regret watching it like I have a lot of other recent Netflix films (i.e. The Titan).

That Titan shit on Netflix ended stupid as fuck. It had so much potential though.

Started watchin other night and cut it off after gettin bored. Switched over to Cloverfield Paradox

Check out Europa Report on netflix. Its a good watch and similar genre

Got high and watched Heavyweights w/ my son yesterday.

First time i seen it in years and it was hilarious.

open-uri20150422-12561-9rkprt_6a605cc5.jpeg

Just watched Area 51 on Netflix. Trash. Went on Wikipedia afterwards and it says the film only made 7 and a half thousand dollars. I see why. Was glad they all got snatched up at the end though. Avoid at all cost.

Just saw RAMPAGE

Was sooo dumb but entertaining at same time.

Basically Fast & Furious w/ Hobbs & a gorilla

Wait, how much? LMAO
Oh you read correctly. It got only a one weekend release and took 7 and a half thousand US dollars on a 5 mil budget. It has a rating of 17% on Rotten Romatoes which is you ask me is 16% more than it deserves.

The Babadook!!! I know I’m hella late but this movie is wild!! One of the better suspense/horror movies I’ve seen in a long time.

Me and wifey started watching Come Sunday tonight but I had to get back to Lost in Space so I ain't finish it. What I watched of it was really good though so I'll get back to it.

Great cast. Chiwetel Ejiofor, dude from Atlanta and Get Out, Martin Sheen, Danny Glover, etc. White dude assistant is famous too, but can't remember his name.

Back