Welcome To aBlackWeb

Movie Night (Official Movie Discussion Thread)

Watched Justice league flashpoint

Damn for an animated film, this shit was kinda lit

They were actually killing people

Never saw that in a DC film. I guess they have more liberties with the animated movies
But 4/5

Just saw The Strangers Prey at Night and that shit was TRASH (I actually liked the first one). I wanted to walk out 45 mins into it. Every single character had abysmal survival instincts to the point where I was getting pissed off.

I’d rather watch Black Panther in Chinese than see that garbage again.
You always over exaggerate on something you don't like...the movie wasn't that bad it's not as good as the first one but it's alright

Saw "All the Money in the World" movie and thought it was pretty damn good.

Some extremely interesting things said and thoughts in movie.

I really liked the movie

Netflix movie...Game over, man. Eh. Movie is too long n hella stupid. Couple laughs here n there. Solid cast tho

How i felt. It was cool seeing the Workaholics gang back together, but i wasnt crazy about the new movie. Had a few laughs, but there was a lot of gay shit.

Another netflix movie. Meh movie, goat story. A story this good derserved a better movie. Solid cast, couple laughs.

JUSt seen Pacific Rim part 2 and it was solid. Lots of CGI action like the 1st one. Lol.

For some reason though I seen the very end of it out of before it got released in the movie theatre and didn’t realize it until I seen the part.

I’m still trying to figure out where I seen it

Another netflix movie. Meh movie, goat story. A story this good derserved a better movie. Solid cast, couple laughs.

I thought that movie was Dope af.

They have a documentary called "Drunk, Stoned, and Dead" or something like that that basically covers everything they covered in this movie. Was pretty good.

so....The Open house

wtf did i watch lol

it wasnt bad at all though...a solid 3.5/5
I saw this today....I have no words. This movie didn't answer anything at all.."Not who did it or why " Just ugh, I was so mad.

Saw Titan last night on Netflix. It wasn't a bad movie at all. It pretty much just jumps into the storyline and everything moves pretty fast.

Hmm, oh and I also saw Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay, which was really good. Way better than the movie that came out in 2016.

Just watched the new jumanji. Shit Wasnt too bad. Fun little movie. rock and Kevin hart were pretty Damn funny.

I saw this today....I have no words. This movie didn't answer anything at all.."Not who did it or why " Just ugh, I was so mad.

Saw Titan last night on Netflix. It wasn't a bad movie at all. It pretty much just jumps into the storyline and everything moves pretty fast.

Hmm, oh and I also saw Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay, which was really good. Way better than the movie that came out in 2016.
was the Suicide movie animated?

Re: Open House
i think its just one of those movies where there is no "why" lol

Jus rewatched Made. 1 of my alltime comedy classics. lol at this movie. Watched over a 100 times, still get solid laughs

I should’ve trusted my initial judgement but I went to see Blockers and I laughed maybe twice through the whole movie.

Smh.

Back