Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mom of Girl Kidnapped 20 Years Ago Says She Wishes Cops Never Found Her

because the mother just wants her child.
thats all.
she is the one who carried her and birthed her.

there are times in our lives when logic doesnt mean shit,.
this is one of them.

Once again, even if we accept what you're saying as true, that doesn't mean she isn't being selfish. It just means her selfishness may be understandable to some extent.

So folks is still just ignoring the fact that the biological mother WISHES

"they never would have found her."

The biological mother actually said this shit publicly.

As well as saying she blocked her daughter's phone number.

right now...you cant call this woman selfish.

maybe blind with rage and some what irrational....but selfish?

she didnt ask for none of this. all she wanted was her child.
now that she has that....her child doesnt accept her as a mother..

while i am not sure how long they been in contact ...we dont know if she tried to slow move type of thing and got fed up with hearing "mother" being meant for a person who destroyed two lives.

we are assuming she didnt try the slow grow approach.

but my whole approach has been from the mothers point of view and how she could have felt or feel.

the daughter feels how she feels....she may just want a sense of normalcy so thats what she is latching onto. wrong or right...shes confused and its alot to process for her no matter her age.

but the other family needs to stay way...fuck their influence. fuck the kidnappers feelings.

as for me putting myself in the daughters position.....i process different than most people., i think we all would handle things different than what we say we would do.
that child is a whole human being. she's entitled to feel how she feels, too. she isn't anyone's property. she isn't even a child anymore, she's a legal adult, which means she can choose to have contact with serial killers if she wanted to.

also, you can't put yourself in the daughters position but you can put yourself in the mothers position?

that child is a whole human being. she's entitled to feel how she feels, too. she isn't anyone's property. she isn't even a child anymore, she's a legal adult, which means she can choose to have contact with serial killers if she wanted to.

also, you can't put yourself in the daughters position but you can put yourself in the mothers position?
aye....i cant put myself in every position. but i am a parent so i can kinda understand that better. but since im already an adult......i cant imagine being a child in that situation.

aye....i cant put myself in every position. but i am a parent so i can kinda understand that better. but since im already an adult......i cant imagine being a child in that situation.
She was a young adult when this came to light. older than her biological mother was when she became a mother.

thats anger and hurt speaking. she dont mean that shit.

thats anger and hurt speaking. she dont mean that shit.

All of what you saying maybe true.

You think her daughter feels that she don't mean that shit?

You think that is actually helping in any way get the relationship she wants with her daughter?

That is the selfish shit I've been talking about. The anger and hurt is not selfish at all. But the saying shit like that, blocking her daughter number, putting these things out in public for the world to see, read and hear. Without regard to how that would make her daughter feel is selfish as shit.

For some ppl, ignorance is bliss. Period

For this mother, it was easier for her to have lost her daughter for 18-20 yrs and have moved on than it is to be reconnected and still feel like you don't have an oldest daughter.

I think the idea of assigning who has the most blame is asisine. Everyone is acting selfishly but it's human nature

For some ppl, ignorance is bliss. Period

For this mother, it was easier for her to have lost her daughter for 18-20 yrs and have moved on than it is to be reconnected and still feel like you don't have an oldest daughter.

I think the idea of assigning who has the most blame is asisine. Everyone is acting selfishly but it's human nature

Explain how the daughter is acting selfishly, cause I don't see it.

lol You're also someone's son, and the daughter in this case is also an adult.

I'm having a real hard time understanding how you can't see the daughter's side. Sure, the mother was violated, but she managed to go on an create a life outside of the violation. The daughter's whole life IS the violation.

so wait...

i just finished watching this shit....

you mean to tell me....she didnt get this girl help after she told her 1 and a half years after she told her?

so the bio mom blocks her on facebook because the daughter still puts pics of her and the kidnapper up?
and talks to her real mom but still calls the kidnapper mom......

the dad tiptoeing.

man what i just saw was a girl with abandonment and trust issues and might be borderline abusive.

while i will say...this is none of her fault.

but who is caring for this young lady?
who is helping her deal with this?
who was trying to help her before fix my life?

so niggas pacifying her? and thats cool?

did the kidnapper even try to make things right? and she got 5 others kids. they gonna needs help dealing with this too. they mom stealing niggas. did she steal anymore kids?

so i stand by what i said.....the bio mom has ever right to be angry...and her blocking or doing whatever may not be right but we all do dumb shit during self preservation. she might just dont want to hurt anymore, and the more time goes on...the more hurt she gets watching her daughter not be the person she didnt get to know.
like i said logical? nope.
but can any of yall say you can watch your child go thru this an not be angry beyond control?

so wait...

you mean to tell me....she didnt get this girl help after she told her 1 and a half years after she told her?

so the bio mom blocks her on facebook because the daughter still puts pics of her and the kidnapper up?

the dad tiptoeing.

man what i just saw was a girl with abandonment and trust issues and might be borderline abusive.

did the kidnapper even try to make things right? and she got 5 others kids. they gonna needs help dealing with this too. they mom stealing niggas. did she steal anymore kids?

so i stand by what i said.....the bio mom has ever right to be angry...and her blocking or doing whatever may not be right but we all do dumb shit during self preservation. she might just dont want to hurt anymore, and the more time goes on...the more hurt she gets watching her daughter not be the person she didnt get to know.
but can any of yall say you can watch your child go thru this an not be angry beyond control?

Show one post of anybody in this thread who said the biological mother didn't have that right!

All of what you saying maybe true.

You think her daughter feels that she don't mean that shit?

You think that is actually helping in any way get the relationship she wants with her daughter?

That is the selfish shit I've been talking about. The anger and hurt is not selfish at all. But the saying shit like that, blocking her daughter number, putting these things out in public for the world to see, read and hear. Without regard to how that would make her daughter feel is selfish as shit.
bruh......what does all that mean?

God forbid, but if you ever lose a child come talk to me. i can tell you about not caring.
but as for this case....this woman lost her child and is losing her again. you think she cares what the world sees?

i cant image losing a child twice.....selfish should not even be a word in this situation. oh wait....

the kidnapper is the only selfish person i see in all this. she hurt so many people because she didnt want to hurt.

bruh......what does all that mean?

God forbid, but if you ever lose a child come talk to me. i can tell you about not caring.
but as for this case....this woman lost her child and is losing her again. you think she cares what the world sees?

i cant image losing a child twice.....selfish should not even be a word in this situation. oh wait....

the kidnapper is the only selfish person i see in all this. she hurt so many people because she didnt want to hurt.

So if a person only sees it from their point of view and refuses to see it any other way. What you call said person?

So if a person says its my way or you can get the fuck on. What you call said person?

She may not give a fuck what the world sees but you know who else saw it and she definitely cares who that person is who saw it.

lol You're also someone's son, and the daughter in this case is also an adult.

I'm having a real hard time understanding how you can't see the daughter's side. Sure, the mother was violated, but she managed to go on an create a life outside of the violation. The daughter's whole life IS the violation.

all i can say about the daughters side is i would be confused as fuck.

who can you trust? whos real?

its clear shes suppressing shit and no one is helping with it.

i stated that she may just want a sense of normalcy because its too much for her.
the shit is too much for all of them.....but no one is trying anything...for almost two years?

who the hell got them on the fix the life shit?

so wait...

the dad tiptoeing.

lol Bruh...Just say we're right and you were wrong. There is no shame in that. The one point of contention you're clinging to is something no one has even disagree with.

So if a person only sees it from their point of view and refuses to see it any other way. What you call said person?

So if a person says its my way or you can get the fuck on. What you call said person?

so you telling me that in this case........the bio mom cant feel that way?

im not asking if its right or wrong....she cant feel like she wants her daughter back fully and not shared with a kidnapper and just free from any brain washing?
as unrealistic as it sounds....is she wrong for feeling like that?

She may not give a fuck what the world sees but you know who else saw it and she definitely cares who that person is who saw it.
man, the daughter already acting like she doesnt care. did you hear what she said.....how do you deal with that? she already dont see the woman as her mother or care if she speaks to her or not, she dont even know what she wants to be called.

Back