Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mom of Girl Kidnapped 20 Years Ago Says She Wishes Cops Never Found Her

so on top of the void that was left inside her for a decade plus......she now has to deal with rejection?

and how do we know the bio mother couldnt have given her a good life or better?

the fact she lost her child is enough to falling into a depression. and that can control your life and have you make decisions you wouldnt usually make.

yea, the daughter still wants to see everybody and be happy. but unfortunately...life dont work like that. there will always be problems with each family.
shes going to lash out at both of them at some point or use one against the other.

this is a time when a third party needs to help the young lady.
\
how a mother going celebrate HER childs birthday with the family of a thief? how can she even share that day with all the shit coming back?

Instead of trying to force a mother/daughter relationship how about she become friends with the girl, form any other type of relationship with her. Birth mom acting like either I'm your mother or nothing and that's not fair to the girl

The birth mother has every right to feel how she feels. That kidnapper stole her baby from the hospital just hours after she gave birth. Her hormones were still running at it's highest levels. That was a incredibly cruel thing to do. The fact that she supposedly treated the girl okay wouldn't mean anything to me. The kidnapper is the reason everybody's life is torn up right now. It's all her fault. She should not only be jailed forever but she should be barred from any communication with the girl. No phone calls no letters no visits nothing.

Yeah, this is a fucked up situation. Ultimately, Williams is responsible that it all came to this, but the mother is kinda turning herself into a villain. It's a tough thing, I get that. But she has to acknowledge that her daughter basically spent 20 years living another life. At that point, biology doesn't really matter. You can't shatter that girl's life and then expect her to thank you for it. The mother is really being selfish. I don't blame her for wanting a relationship with her daughter, but she should have let that relationship build on the daughter's terms. It makes no sense to turn her life upside down and then blame her for your stress because things didn't work out the way you wanted it to.

Instead of trying to force a mother/daughter relationship how about she become friends with the girl, form any other type of relationship with her. Birth mom acting like either I'm your mother or nothing and that's not fair to the girl
i hear you....ui do.

but are you really saying this out loud to hear how this sounds?

so you saying.....as a parent..i have to become friends with MY child first and then we can develop a relationship?

are you a parent bruh?

The birth mother has every right to feel how she feels. That kidnapper stole her baby from the hospital just hours after she gave birth. Her hormones were still running at it's highest levels. That was a incredibly cruel thing to do. The fact that she supposedly treated the girl okay wouldn't mean anything to me. The kidnapper is the reason everybody's life is torn up right now. It's all her fault. She should not only be jailed forever but she should be barred from any communication with the girl. No phone calls no letters no visits nothing.
nothing in the post is less than ether.

dudes really in here saying the mother is selfish?

the mother?

A MOTHER!

i hear you....ui do.

so you saying.....as a parent..i have to become friends with MY child first and then we can develop a relationship?

are you a parent bruh?

Yes I am and if I had no relationship with my kids I know I can't come into their lives and play daddy from the get go. You gotta build that relationship up from the ground floor. We keep calling her a girl but she's an adult and she has the right to not want anything to do with her birth mother, it's tough but it's how it is right now

She should have started slow, built a relationship with her. I understand the urge to make it like nothing happend, but you really dont know the young lady. Gotta build trust with her and the relationship will grow.

Gotta treat it like you been locked up and trying to rekindle a relationship with your child

Yeah, this is a fucked up situation. Ultimately, Williams is responsible that it all came to this, but the mother is kinda turning herself into a villain. It's a tough thing, I get that. But she has to acknowledge that her daughter basically spent 20 years living another life. At that point, biology doesn't really matter. You can't shatter that girl's life and then expect her to thank you for it. The mother is really being selfish. I don't blame her for wanting a relationship with her daughter, but she should have let that relationship build on the daughter's terms. It makes no sense to turn her life upside down and then blame her for your stress because things didn't work out the way you wanted it to.
do you have kids?

ists niggas out here who fight to see they kid after no seeing them for 6 months who cant handle how things are with their kid and building a relationship.

you tell me...the mother is selfish?

i am sorry i can not understand this.

you cant take everything from a woman and expect her to be patient in building a relationship with her daughter.

no but are you expecting a mother to not feel betrayed over a situation she had no control over and cried many a night waiting for this moment only for it to blow up in her face again?

the point is....i could not image what the mother feels.....but child ..her mind cant take what these grown ups did. she cant process this shit. this is too much for her. but how can yall say the bio mom shouldnt feel how she feels?

all because the thief stealing babies.

All of her anger should be directed at the woman who kidnapped her daughter.........not her daughter.

The fact that she's directing so much of her anger towards her daughter leads me to believe that the daughter is probably better off without her in her life

Yes I am and if I had no relationship with my kids I know I can't come into their lives and play daddy from the get go. You gotta build that relationship up from the ground floor. We keep calling her a girl but she's an adult and she has the right to not want anything to do with her birth mother, it's tough but it's how it is right now
and thats not enough to hate astronomical levels of anger and hate?

bruh....you know you kids right now. think about that...

right now you can walk into their room and hug them....crack an inside joke and laugh. the only other person that they will see as a parent is the person you made them with. you have a foundation.

this woman was robbed of her foundation. cheated out of breastfeeding and the first day of school. the first period and the first hairstyle she did by herself. her first boyfriend, her first dress. her first scratch that she could kiss and make everything better.

and now that her dream came true....its shattered again.

and yall blaming the bio mom?

yall niggas are heartless.

do you have kids?

ists niggas out here who fight to see they kid after no seeing them for 6 months who cant handle how things are with their kid and building a relationship.

you tell me...the mother is selfish?

i am sorry i can not understand this.

you cant take everything from a woman and expect her to be patient in building a relationship with her daughter.

Yes, I have kids, and I'd be devastated if some shit like this happened. What I wouldn't do is blame my daughter for the effect that the incident had on my other kids all because I couldn't accept the fact that she didn't instantly ignore the past two decades of her life.

Yeah, it's a fucked up situation, and yeah the mother is a victim. But yes, she's also being selfish by not even trying to give her daughter time to adjust to the new reality. The girl literally had her whole world torn apart, and the mother's only concern seems to be that the daughter isn't acknowledging her in the way she wants to be acknowledged.

As a father, my actions towards my kids are hardly ever motivated by what I want from them. Basically, 100% of the time I do anything with them, I'm only thinking about what's best for them and what will make them happy. So nah, I can't understand lashing out at the daughter in this case. If it was just a matter of the mother hating and berating Williams, that would be fine, but she's actually including the daughter in all of that as if any of this was her daughter's choice.

nothing in the post is less than ether.

dudes really in here saying the mother is selfish?

the mother?

A MOTHER!

That's the problem though.

From the daughter's perspective, her mother is the woman who kidnapped her........not the woman who gave birth to her.

The bio mother is acting like the daughter is supposed to automatically look at her the same way as the woman who raised her.

That's just not realistic.

All of her anger should be directed at the woman who kidnapped her daughter.........not her daughter.

The fact that she's directing so much of her anger towards her daughter leads me to believe that the daughter is probably better off without her in her life
my nigga......this is a level of rejection i dont think any of us has experienced.

out of all the things she was feeling over the decade plus she doesnt know who to make pay for it....
right now the daughter is the face of it all...and she doesnt want her and calls someone else mom.

while the daughter may not understand it now...she will when shes a mother.

you cant say shes better off without her. its not her fault all this happened. yet she being blamed for how she is reacting.

im not saying you niggas aint close with your kids...but yall taking this scope of this too lightly.

i hear you....ui do.

are you a parent bruh?

But this aint a regular relationship when you dont see your kid for like 17 years it aint the same

I dont think the mom is literally mad at the daughter or blaming the daughter. I think she just mad at how difficult this shit is. Confusing and shit id be mad too

Yes, I have kids, and I'd be devastated if some shit like this happened. What I wouldn't do is blame my daughter for the effect that the incident had on my other kids all because I couldn't accept the fact that she didn't instantly ignore the past two decades of her life.

Yeah, it's a fucked up situation, and yeah the mother is a victim. But yes, she's also being selfish by not even trying to give her daughter time to adjust to the new reality. The girl literally had her whole world torn apart, and the mother's only concern seems to be that the daughter isn't acknowledging her in the way she wants to be acknowledged.

As a father, my actions towards my kids are hardly ever motivated by what I want from them. Basically, 100% of the time I do anything with them, I'm only thinking about what's best for them and what will make them happy. So nah, I can't understand lashing out at the daughter in this case. If it was just a matter of the mother hating and berating Williams, that would be fine, but she's actually including the daughter in all of that as if any of this was her daughter's choice.
but you know something....

you had time with your children.

she didnt......

after how many years...you want a mother to have patience and give her daughter more time to get used to her as being her mother or acknowledging her as her mother.

from what you are saying is you dont know whats its like to be in this situation. yet ...you think the mother is reacting wrong.

you allowing your kids to do certain things can not compare to a mother who didnt even know her stolen daughter was alive.

bruh......i hear what yall saying.....but yall not fully grasping how a parent could feel.

i cant say this woman is wrong...this is her reality....even if shes lashing out...we talking a long time of built up emotions and all she wants is a chance with her daughter.
she just wants to be accepted by the daughter she birthed.

that rejection after all that.....nah....she right in how she feels. shes lost control and shes losing control again...but how can you say shes wrong?

they will both need alot of help and it will take years...but i can not say the mother can last long proving she worthy to be in the childs life that was stolen from her.. im not saying the daughter deserves her treatment because honestly this lady is a stranger. she dont know her like that and why she so damn mad?

????

nigga that mothers life was shattered when she had her baby stolen!

She should have started slow, built a relationship with her. I understand the urge to make it like nothing happend, but you really dont know the young lady. Gotta build trust with her and the relationship will grow.

Gotta treat it like you been locked up and trying to rekindle a relationship with your child
bruh it aint the same....

knowing your child is out there is one thing. being locked up is just waiting till you time is up and in some ways you can communicate.
but they know about you and you know about them.

not knowing your child is still alive is another.

no disrespect but yall taking this too lightly.

but you know something....

you had time with your children.

she didnt......

after how many years...you want a mother to have patience and give her daughter more time to get used to her as being her mother or acknowledging her as her mother.

from what you are saying is you dont know whats its like to be in this situation. yet ...you think the mother is reacting wrong.

you allowing your kids to do certain things can not compare to a mother who didnt even know her stolen daughter was alive.

bruh......i hear what yall saying.....but yall not fully grasping how a parent could feel.

i cant say this woman is wrong...this is her reality....even if shes lashing out...we talking a long time of built up emotions and all she wants is a chance with her daughter.
she just wants to be accepted by the daughter she birthed.

that rejection after all that.....nah....she right in how she feels. shes lost control and shes losing control again...but how can you say shes wrong?

they will both need alot of help and it will take years...but i can not say the mother can last long proving she worthy to be in the childs life that was stolen from her.. im not saying the daughter deserves her treatment because honestly this lady is a stranger. she dont know her like that and why she so damn mad?

You don't have to be in every situation to be able to tell right and wrong. That's just a cop out. I said the woman is being selfish, and that is objectively true by the definition of the word. There may be more to this than I know, but going by what we've seen in this topic, what else can you conclude? Again, the daughter has had the only mother she's ever known taken away from her. She's been stripped of the family and friends that have been with her her whole life. She's found out that one of the most fundamental relationships in her life is a complete lie. And it's not like this is a five year old who hasn't even been on earth that long and can probably adapt to the change. This is basically a chick that has reached adulthood and spent all of her formative years in a certain situation. I don't care how wronged the mother feels. It's ridiculous for her to just expect her daughter to throw all that away and instantly form a familial bond with a stranger. That makes no sense.

You say yourself that they both need help and they need time, so you yourself understand that it is wrong to expect this transition to be instant. So how can you turn around and say that I'm wrong for suggesting that the mother is not in the right to try to force the issue? How am I wrong for saying the mother is not in the right to blame her daughter for the effects that this is having on the other kids? That's crazy.

That's the problem though.

From the daughter's perspective, her mother is the woman who kidnapped her........not the woman who gave birth to her.

The bio mother is acting like the daughter is supposed to automatically look at her the same way as the woman who raised her.

That's just not realistic.
not realistic..........this is very true.
very strong words.

now lets talk about reality.....how is she supposed to feel?
why shouldnt she feel like that tho?
she didnt step away, she didnt neglect her. she didnt get locked up to destroy the family.

Back