Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mom of Girl Kidnapped 20 Years Ago Says She Wishes Cops Never Found Her

a good life compared to what? what we comparing it to? a woman doing everything to keep the child she stole happy? thats the good life?

like i said bruh...i was up last night researching the shit outta this.
what this lady been thru.......its best to just walk away right now.
the child has no idea how hurt she should be...and thats ok. but she will understand.
the bio mom has every right to be selfish....

it crazy that people say she selfish and how she talking to a 19 yr old.
yet...no one is saying shit about how the bio mom was 15 when her child was stolen by a selfish woman.
she was molested by that dmx fuck nigga who aint trynna do shit to fix it..as long as he good fuck everybody else. grown man fucking a child. smdh.
then she blamed and scrutinized for the baby being missing.
how you lose a baby and suspected in the disappearance.

all this at 15 my nigga

1 fucking 5
then add to that 20 years of pain.
still celebrating a missing childs bday because she dont know any better cause shes a child herself.

all while this other bitch changing diapers and celebrating the baby she stole. while not even dealing with the baby she lost which caused her to want to steal a baby.
im not saying the daughter is wrong.....

but this mother is definitely not wrong.

aint but so much pain anyone can take.

and she has other kids she must care for while reliving this whole thing again.

the bio mom and daughter are the only two innocent people here...and they need the most help.

lol We aren't comparing it to anything. She said she had a good life. Those were the girl's words. Why are you trying to over analyze that?

And I'm not really sure how else to say it. NO IS SAYING THE BIOLOGICAL MOTHER DOESN'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE MAD. All your posts go back that as if anyone has ever said otherwise. Yes, she has the right to be mad. No, that does not make it right to expect the child to just forget her entire life happened. And no, it doesn't give her the right to take her frustrations out on her daughter. The father is frustrated too. His child was taken too. He is at least trying to work with his daughter. The mother is like "Fuck it, she doesn't give me cards on Mother's Day, so I don't want to deal with her anymore."

For the last time, the mother has the right to feel how she feels, but that doesn't change the fact that her actions are selfish. And I guess you're right when you say she has the right to be selfish, but selfishness is almost always a shitty trait to display.

lol We aren't comparing it to anything. She said she had a good life. Those were the girl's words. Why are you trying to over analyze that?

And I'm not really sure how else to say it. NO IS SAYING THE BIOLOGICAL MOTHER DOESN'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE MAD. All your posts go back that as if anyone has ever said otherwise. Yes, she has the right to be mad. No, that does not make it right to expect the child to just forget her entire life happened. And no, it doesn't give her the right to take her frustrations out on her daughter. The father is frustrated too. His child was taken too. He is at least trying to work with his daughter. The mother is like "Fuck it, she doesn't give me cards on Mother's Day, so I don't want to deal with her anymore."

For the last time, the mother has the right to feel how she feels, but that doesn't change the fact that her actions are selfish. And I guess you're right when you say she has the right to be selfish, but selfishness is almost always a shitty trait to display.
ok.....all agree upon ...

but the mother aint selfish...neither is the daughter but she dont know enough to form a rational thought in this. seems she just wants to be happy.

the father is a fuck nigga...he selfish for not being a intermediary. if he loves his daughter he has to make things right. or fucking attempt. i swear i aint never wanted to punch a nigga in the face when watching tv so bad. then the nigga makes a video about his side of the story? fuck his side of the story...fucking pedophile.
his wife aint shit......as a woman she should understand. she selfish
the bitch who stole the kid ....you already know.

the way i see it...she aint selfish.....
we can agree to disagree,.

but as i do....imma want smoke later.
good day sir.
9hRf.gif

Someone mentioned this earlier, but I think a lot of the mother's frustration stems from her being jealous of the relationship her daughter has with her father.

She doesn't seem to realize that the daughter is probably gravitating to him more because she didn't have a father growing up...........and also because the father isn't putting any pressure on her to have a relationship with him.

It's just happening naturally.

@DOS_patos

So, ironically, the "fuck nigga" father.......as you call him.......is actually the one parent providing their daughter with a sense of stability and/or security.

The mother is not selfish, she's hurting. Why do you think that mothers day snub cut so deep?

And just where did the kidnapper stash her own dead baby? She must have been pretty far along in her own pregnancy for her boyfriend and family to believe she gave birth. She probably tossed it in the trash with no second thoughts. She seems like that type of person .

Someone mentioned this earlier, but I think a lot of the mother's frustration stems from her being jealous of the relationship her daughter has with her father.

She doesn't seem to realize that the daughter is probably gravitating to him more because she didn't have a father growing up...........and also because the father isn't putting any pressure on her to have a relationship with him.

It's just happening naturally.

@DOS_patos

So, ironically, the "fuck nigga" father.......as you call him.......is actually the one parent providing their daughter with a sense of stability and/or security.
the father has to be the one that has to be real about what shit is.
hes not...that nigga just chilling after the fact.
we all know them type niggas.....super dad after the growing years.

that nigga couldnt even settle her down. why not? cause he scared to upset her?

foh

that pedophile ass nigga is apart of the problem if he aint apart of the solution.

and jealous?

this shit is deeper than jealousy...that shit musta ripped her apart more.

all with no mental help.

punk ass daddy aint gotta hurt no more so he cool?

You went from blaming the daughter to now blaming the father, you just throwing shit to see what sticks
when did i blame the daughter?
i said the mother has a right to say what she said....
and im not blaming the father im just saying he a fuck nigga for watching this shit show.

kinda man is ok seeing this shit? nigga dont even care who she call mommy just as long as hes the daddy?

bottom line is no one is helping them two bond..they lashing out at each other and everybody standing back hoping to not get hit.

its one thing for women to go thru this.....but a man is involved and this shit is still like this?

nah bruh.....he fucked up twice.
call it like it is.

The mother is not selfish, she's hurting. Why do you think that mothers day snub cut so deep?

And just where did the kidnapper stash her own dead baby? She must have been pretty far along in her own pregnancy for her boyfriend and family to believe she gave birth. She probably tossed it in the trash with no second thoughts. She seems like that type of person .

The bold makes no sense. The two things are not mutually exclusive. She can be hurting and selfish at the same time. I don't understand how people are ignoring the obvious. What's happening is obvious and father himself said it. The mother thought that when the daughter came back, it was going to be some kind of fairytale reunion and they were all going to be one big happy family. When she was faced with the reality that it wasn't going to be that easy, she basically gave up on the girl. How is that not selfish? Yes, the mother is hurt. Yes, she has the right to be hurt. But she's completely refusing to acknowledge what the girl has been through and is writing the girl off because she's not instantly falling in line.

Again, everyone's putting so much emphasis on the mother. I get it. Mothers carry children they have a special bond. But we can look at the father too, you know. He lost his first child too. He's hurt by the fact that the girl still has a relationship with the kidnapper too. He's got his own new family and people that need him too. Yet, he's still trying and he seems to sincerely want a relationship with the girl. Why is the mother given a pass for basically doing the opposite. Maybe we can say that mothers feel the pain of loss more acutely, but not to the point where they can't just wild out without criticism.

the father has to be the one that has to be real about what shit is.
hes not...that nigga just chilling after the fact.
we all know them type niggas.....super dad after the growing years.

that nigga couldnt even settle her down. why not? cause he scared to upset her?

foh

that pedophile ass nigga is apart of the problem if he aint apart of the solution.

You on some other shit now. The father didn't know the mother's age when he got her pregnant, so why you slandering the nigga like you got personal beef with him.

And he's in a difficult situation. He doesn't know how to handle that shit. He doesn't want to push her away. He might not be doing all the right things, but at least he's there. How you going shit on him, but excuse the mother that's basically taken the stance of "You don't want to do things my way, then I don't want anything to do with you." That's crazy. You all over the place man.

The bold makes no sense. The two things are not mutually exclusive. She can be hurting and selfish at the same time. I don't understand how people are ignoring the obvious. What's happening is obvious and father himself said it. The mother thought that when the daughter came back, it was going to be some kind of fairytale reunion and they were all going to be one big happy family. When she was faced with the reality that it wasn't going to be that easy, she basically gave up on the girl. How is that not selfish? Yes, the mother is hurt. Yes, she has the right to be hurt. But she's completely refusing to acknowledge what the girl has been through and is writing the girl off because she's not instantly falling in line.

Again, everyone's putting so much emphasis on the mother. I get it. Mothers carry children they have a special bond. But we can look at the father too, you know. He lost his first child too. He's hurt by the fact that the girl still has a relationship with the kidnapper too. He's got his own new family and people that need him too. Yet, he's still trying and he seems to sincerely want a relationship with the girl. Why is the mother given a pass for basically doing the opposite. Maybe we can say that mothers feel the pain of loss more acutely, but not to the point where they can't just wild out without criticism.
and he was a pedophile

The dude is like 5 or 6 years older than her, and said he didn't know her age. You got some proof that he's lying or are you just slandering him for no other reason than to push your blind support for the mother?
blind support?

the mother is the one who took the most hits out of all this.

so now we need proof niggas didnt know chicks was 15?
wow.....i hope you wasnt present in the rkelly thread..

from the beginning i always asked......who is there to help the daughter? who is there to help period?

blind support?

the mother is the one who took the most hits out of all this.

so now we need proof niggas didnt know chicks was 15?
wow.....i hope you wasnt present in the rkelly thread..

from the beginning i always asked......who is there to help the daughter? who is there to help period?

How is she the one that took the most hits? She lost her daughter. That's the exact same amount of hits as the father. On top of that, she was able to create a new life, a life that she's decided to abandon her lost daughter and go back to. The daughter on the other hand has had her entire life uprooted and wrecked and there is no turning back the clock for her.

I have no idea what you're talking about with your proof comment. Are you suggesting that all 15 y/os look the same or that it would be impossible to see a 15 y/o and not know she was 15? Either of those suggestions would be stupid. I don't know what this guy knew, but yeah, you do need proof if you're going to pin a label like that on someone.

And you keep on shitting on the father, but as far as we've seen, he is there trying to help his daughter. Once again you keep bending over backwards to defend the mother and going out of your way to shit on the father even though he's the one that is trying and the mother is the one that's made it clear she doesn't want to pursue anything with the daughter. That makes no sense.

i hear you....ui do.

but are you really saying this out loud to hear how this sounds?

so you saying.....as a parent..i have to become friends with MY child first and then we can develop a relationship?

are you a parent bruh?

Yes even saying it out loud, it makes perfect sense.

That girl has only known that lady as her mother. You can’t just turn that off and be like “ok I’m over here now with this lady who I don’t know at all” birth mother or not... a parent/child relationship doesn’t work that way.

The kidnapper has 20 years worth of nurturing and love towards the girl. Criminal? Yes. Deserves jail? Hell yes! But this girl is not at fault for her feelings.

And her mother DOES need to develop the relationship and not just assume “ok I’m mommy send me mother’s day gifts even tho I did no motherly things for you in your life except birth.”

To expect that kind of relationship right off rip with another adult who you honestly don’t even know is ridiculous

Yes even saying it out loud, it makes perfect sense.

That girl has only known that lady as her mother. You can’t just turn that off and be like “ok I’m over here now with this lady who I don’t know at all” birth mother or not... a parent/child relationship doesn’t work that way.

The kidnapper has 20 years worth of nurturing and love towards the girl. Criminal? Yes. Deserves jail? Hell yes! But this girl is not at fault for her feelings.

And her mother DOES need to develop the relationship and not just assume “ok I’m mommy send me mother’s day gifts even tho I did no motherly things for you in your life except birth.”

To expect that kind of relationship right off rip with another adult who you honestly don’t even know is ridiculous
it was ridiculous to steal a baby from a 15 yr old girl.
it was ridiculous to lie to the girl she stole for 17 years.
its ridiculous for the kidnapper to still want a relationship with the child she stole and still interfering with them developing a relationship.

you niggas are full of it...

sooo...

let me get this straight.

niggas will say if a family member dont want to get off drugs...fuck em.
niggas will say if a nigga dont wanna stop fucking with a gang...fuck em.
but if a mother doesnt want her stolen daughter to stop fucking with the kidnapper.....thats ridiculous?

always two sides.

no matter the request...i think the mother is justified in asking it.
the daughter is still brainwashed...she dont even know what she wants to be addressed as.
shes just trying to keep everyone happy.

the level of shit she is holding in must be insane.

and this kidnapper is ok with it because shes still being called mom.
the dad is ok with it because hes being called dad.

man......f dat.
that kidnapper needs to deal with the baby she lost and stop fucking with this girl.

it was ridiculous to steal a baby from a 15 yr old girl.
it was ridiculous to lie to the girl she stole for 17 years.
its ridiculous for the kidnapper to still want a relationship with the child she stole and still interfering with them developing a relationship.

you niggas are full of it...

Everyone is in agreement with all those points.

We are saying blaming the daughter for this is stupid. Why is this hard for you to grasp?

Back