Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mom of Girl Kidnapped 20 Years Ago Says She Wishes Cops Never Found Her

What's childish about that? There are a lot of grown ass people right now in loving relationships that are based on lies. Ya'll niggas are oversimplifying things. Again, that woman raised her for almost 20 years, and the girl sees her as her mother. They dynamic there was real even if the label was not.

I get all that and feelings are real. But feeling real and being real are different things. She probably dont know how to deal with the lie.

What's childish about that? There are a lot of grown ass people right now in loving relationships that are based on lies. Ya'll niggas are oversimplifying things. Again, that woman raised her for almost 20 years, and the girl sees her as her mother. They dynamic there was real even if the label was not.

That monster. Not women.

She had the girl around an abusive man and don't know what happened to that girl.

Should have got the death penalty

I get all that and feelings are real. But feeling real and being real are different things. She probably dont know how to deal with the lie.

I hear what you saying. I just think it's kinda harsh to tell her that her relationship is a lie. The girl said as much. She admitted the woman was wrong and deserved to be in jail, but she didn't want to hear people say what they had wasn't real. That's a fair sentiment. IMO

GEEZUS FUCKING CHRIST PEOPLE, IT'S CALLED STOCKHOLM'S SYNDROME.

how yall gon discuss psychology and omit the fact that there is a label and condition for what the kid is going thru?

That shit aint love.

Love means you yave someones best interest at heart.

This woman knew one day shit was gon come to a head and just like every boil it was eventually gon buss.

This is the divide. I think the real mother has gone through more pain and suffering than anyone else in the situation to include the daughter. The daughters confusion started when she found out about the lying kidnapper mother. The real mother has lived in agony since she gave birth to her child.

No one's disputing the bio mother's pain.

The only problem I have is with her taking her anger out on her daughter.

how yall gon discuss psychology and omit the fact that there is a label and condition for what the kid is going thru?

That shit aint love.

This woman knew one day shit was gon come to a head and just like every boil it was eventually gon buss.

Stockholm Syndrome would only apply if she knew she was kidnapped while she was actually growing up under her care.

Since she didn't find out she was kidnapped until after the fact, her feelings can't be attributed to Stockholm Syndrome.

After seeing that video, can you understand why her daughter wouldn't want to have anything to do with her........and is probably better off without her?
under any other circumstance i would agree.

this woman has other children and is being taunted and haunted again.
her child came back into her life just enough but not like it should have been.

thats enough to drive someone insane. but she has other children to care about....she must step back. for the sake of herself and the family that does acknowledge her.

i have been reading about this for a couple hours......
whats fucked up about this...is all this lady has went thru.....this is what people are stuck on?

her baby was stolen,
she was considered a suspect,
she gave this girl a birthday party every year even tho she wasnt there,
she was mentally tortured .
only to find her daughter and watch her give her kidnapper the cards she should get,
find out her child knew she was kidnapped but chose to still stay.
watch her build a relationship with her father,
and watch as the kidnapper gets more sympathy than her.

and this statement stands out as pushing her child away?

her child never tried to build a relationship. her child never gave her a chance. her child went thru the motions.

but you still think the child is better off without her bio mom?

nah bruh...you wrong here.

Stockholm Syndrome would only apply if she knew she was kidnapped while she was actually growing up under her care.

Since she didn't find out she was kidnapped until after the fact, her feelings can't be attributed to Stockholm Syndrome.
a form of it.....yea she can.

its fucked up that lady is still torturing the real mom.

under any other circumstance i would agree.

this woman has other children and is being taunted and haunted again.
her child came back into her life just enough but not like it should have been.

thats enough to drive someone insane. but she has other children to care about....she must step back. for the sake of herself and the family that does acknowledge her.

i have been reading about this for a couple hours......
whats fucked up about this...is all this lady has went thru.....this is what people are stuck on?

her baby was stolen,
she was considered a suspect,
she gave this girl a birthday party every year even tho she wasnt there,
she was mentally tortured .
only to find her daughter and watch her give her kidnapper the cards she should get,
find out her child knew she was kidnapped but chose to still stay.
watch her build a relationship with her father,
and watch as the kidnapper gets more sympathy than her.

and this statement stands out as pushing her child away?

her child never tried to build a relationship. her child never gave her a chance. her child went thru the motions.

but you still think the child is better off without her bio mom?

nah bruh...you wrong here.

Why would any child want a relationship with a mother who says she wishes she had never found her?

Why would any child want a relationship with a mother who says she wishes she had never found her?
thats after the fact....thats after all the torture the real mother had to endure. this is after all the disrespect.

this is a woman who must cut off her hand to save the body now.

she says this now....but only aftterwards.

how much pain can a person take before they lash out an it be ok?

the daughter doesnt know her and the mother doesnt know the daughter.
the kidnapper is still feeding into the lie, the dad wants his 15 minutes of fame
and no one is helping them bond again because they cant do it themselves.

yes this statement can push the child away.....but after what was done to this woman......
bruh

thats after the fact....thats after all the torture the real mother had to endure. this is after all the disrespect.

this is a woman who must cut off her hand to save the body now.

she says this now....but only aftterwards.

how much pain can a person take before they lash out an it be ok?

the daughter doesnt know her and the mother doesnt know the daughter.
the kidnapper is still feeding into the lie, the dad wants his 15 minutes of fame
and no one is helping them bond again because they cant do it themselves.

yes this statement can push the child away.....but after what was done to this woman......
bruh

Why is it so hard for you to see things from the child's perspective?

That 18 year old was raised by a master manipulator and was around an abusive husband of her "mother" growing up.

That shit aint love.

It wasn't Stockholm's Syndrome. People with that syndrome know they have been abducted. This girl didn't know that. Her connection to her kidnapper was genuine love as a daughter because that's what she thought she was. None of us know whether or not the kidnapper truly loved the girl like a real mother. However, I'd say it would be hard for her to keep up a complete falsehood of that level for such a long time.

Why is it so hard for you to see things from the child's perspective?

you know why i cant?
her whole life was a lie.....but a lie she is still ok with because shes scared and confused.

none of yall can place yourself in her place......adding on top of that.....none of this is her fault.
she the rope in this tug of war.
man even at my age i cant wrap my head around this being in her place.....and shes 19 or something like that.

i cant give an honest opinion on that ...so thats why i skip over it.

but she wants to have a normal life....thats all i know. what child wouldnt?

shes maybe lashing out at the bio mom cause she feels its her fault her kidnap mom is locked up.

its clear she doesnt fully understand all this.
so why should her bio mom be held to such a standard when shes the one who has been hurt the most.

yall ask why cant i place myself in the childs position......you niggas got kids.
how can you not understand what this woman is going thru?

and again....what about the dad?

That 18 year old was raised by a master manipulator and was around an abusive husband of her "mother" growing up.
but she was raised up by a good mother in a good household.

i hear what people are saying....but let someone steal they kid and raise them up in a "good household"......they wont be all peachy either.

who gives a shit how she was raised.....she was kidnapped.

kidnapper had to keep her happy. what else you gonna do? cause problems and maybe get the cops involved?

It wasn't Stockholm's Syndrome. People with that syndrome know they have been abducted. This girl didn't know that. Her connection to her kidnapper was genuine love as a daughter because that's what she thought she was. None of us know whether or not the kidnapper truly loved the girl like a real mother. However, I'd say it would be hard for her to keep up a complete falsehood of that level for such a long time.
but she did...after a while it became second nature because no one knew enough to question her until the whole job thing.

thats the only reason she came clean.

but when the truth came out.....the girl still stayed. thats screams damaged and scared and confused to me.

All you know is a lie but it's still all she knows. The only consistent is the dad and he seem like a fuck nigga.

Smdh.

but she did...after a while it became second nature because no one knew enough to question her until the whole job thing.

thats the only reason she came clean.

but when the truth came out.....the girl still stayed. thats screams damaged and scared and confused to me.

I'm not sure what you're saying. The girl didn't find out that the kidnapper wasn't her mother until she was 17. Even then she didn't know that she had been kidnapped. She didn't know the details at all. She didn't really find that stuff out until the kidnapper was arrested, so she spent a very small percentage of her time with the kidnapper aware that she had been kidnapped.

And yes, the girl is damaged, scared, and confused NOW because everything she's known was uprooted. However, none of that was the case while she was still under the lie. She said herself several times that she had a good life with the kidnapper. That's part of the reason its so hard for her to give up on that woman.

I'm not sure what you're saying. The girl didn't find out that the kidnapper wasn't her mother until she was 17. Even then she didn't know that she had been kidnapped. She didn't know the details at all. She didn't really find that stuff out until the kidnapper was arrested, so she spent a very small percentage of her time with the kidnapper aware that she had been kidnapped.

And yes, the girl is damaged, scared, and confused NOW because everything she's known was uprooted. However, none of that was the case while she was still under the lie. She said herself several times that she had a good life with the kidnapper. That's part of the reason its so hard for her to give up on that woman.
a good life compared to what? what we comparing it to? a woman doing everything to keep the child she stole happy? thats the good life?

like i said bruh...i was up last night researching the shit outta this.
what this lady been thru.......its best to just walk away right now.
the child has no idea how hurt she should be...and thats ok. but she will understand.
the bio mom has every right to be selfish....

it crazy that people say she selfish and how she talking to a 19 yr old.
yet...no one is saying shit about how the bio mom was 15 when her child was stolen by a selfish woman.
she was molested by that dmx fuck nigga who aint trynna do shit to fix it..as long as he good fuck everybody else. grown man fucking a child. smdh.
then she blamed and scrutinized for the baby being missing.
how you lose a baby and suspected in the disappearance.

all this at 15 my nigga

1 fucking 5
then add to that 20 years of pain.
still celebrating a missing childs bday because she dont know any better cause shes a child herself.

all while this other bitch changing diapers and celebrating the baby she stole. while not even dealing with the baby she lost which caused her to want to steal a baby.
im not saying the daughter is wrong.....

but this mother is definitely not wrong.

aint but so much pain anyone can take.

and she has other kids she must care for while reliving this whole thing again.

the bio mom and daughter are the only two innocent people here...and they need the most help.

Back