Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mom of Girl Kidnapped 20 Years Ago Says She Wishes Cops Never Found Her

so you telling me that in this case........the bio mom cant feel that way?

im not asking if its right or wrong....she cant feel like she wants her daughter back fully and not shared with a kidnapper and just free from any brain washing?
as unrealistic as it sounds....is she wrong for feeling like that?

All I'm saying call shit for what it is. The reason behind it matters in some cases and this is one of those cases. None of that changes the fact that how the mother is going about this and the shit she is saying is SELFISH

No matter you want to slice it or excuse it the shit is selfish

You can’t force feelings even if you are related. I have 3 brothers that I only met as an adult. 2 out of the 3 are cool but I don’t treat them as brother and they don’t treat me the way they treat each other and once I have only seen twice and we have nothing in common. So I can understand how this wouldn’t work out in the fantasy happy reunion that it should have to some people. At this point they are two adults that don’t know each other.

That the mother is being selfish and her actions are inappropriate given what the daughter has gone through and is currently going through. The mother can be mad, but her treating her daughter that way is wrong.

This is the divide. I think the real mother has gone through more pain and suffering than anyone else in the situation to include the daughter. The daughters confusion started when she found out about the lying kidnapper mother. The real mother has lived in agony since she gave birth to her child.

This is the divide. I think the real mother has gone through more pain and suffering than anyone else in the situation to include the daughter. The daughters confusion started when she found out about the lying kidnapper mother. The real mother has lived in agony since she gave birth to her child.

I understand that point and agree with it. However, at this point, it's the mother who has to deal with a daughter that doesn't really acknowledge her as mother yet and a daughter whose whole life and identity have been wrecked. So while, you're right that over the years since the kidnapping first took place, the mother caught the worst of it. Since the truth came to light, the daughter is the one in the worst position.

That the mother is being selfish and her actions are inappropriate given what the daughter has gone through and is currently going through. The mother can be mad, but her treating her daughter that way is wrong.
i can agree with you....to an extent.
yep....but still this shit festered in her for how long? and now she has to fight just to be a mother when it wasnt her fault? and the whole time she probably didnt get any help to deal with the loss and the daughter once she was told....no one tried to help her either.

i cant honestly say either one of them is wrong in how they feel. thats why i say i agree to an extent

You can’t force feelings even if you are related. I have 3 brothers that I only met as an adult. 2 out of the 3 are cool but I don’t treat them as brother and they don’t treat me the way they treat each other and once I have only seen twice and we have nothing in common. So I can understand how this wouldn’t work out in the fantasy happy reunion that it should have to some people. At this point they are two adults that don’t know each other.
you are correct here......
but here an option.

what is the dad doing to help repair this?
not assuming he aint doing nothing...but he ready to make videos about the real story...yet your daughter is damaged?
this nigga worried about his side of what went wrong during the taping....
but the real mother is selfish?

and again ....who helping the daughter?

seems to me a bunch of people just acting like nothing happened or want to bring it up in fear of angering her.

I understand that point and agree with it. However, at this point, it's the mother who has to deal with a daughter that doesn't really acknowledge her as mother yet and a daughter whose whole life and identity have been wrecked. So while, you're right that over the years since the kidnapping first took place, the mother caught the worst of it. Since the truth came to light, the daughter is the one in the worst position.
but its not of her doing.

this cant be settled with the mother and daughter alone.
the mother wants to be her mother. and she is right to feel that.
the daughter really doesnt want to deal with it. and she has a right.

but whos helping them?
niggas are ok with the fireworks but dont nobody want to help them?

the only connection i see is the dad. seems like he cool with how things are.

The 20 year old still does not understand the concept of time or maternal instinct.

All of which will change by 25 or by the time her first born starts school.

Time will make sure she learns her lesson.

Yeah, they did a whole episode on ole girl on Ilyana "Fix My Life". Shit was kinda hard to watch, partly because the way I saw it, Ilyana really pushed the girl into a fucked up place.

Yo, I actually watched this whole thing. What is that chick's credentials because what she did seemed mad reckless and stupid and didn't seem to accomplish anything. Also, some of the shit she said seemed out of line. Like when she told the girl that her relationship with the kidnapper wasn't real. I mean it's true that the kidnapper was not the real mother. Even the girl admits that, but you can't just tell her that her relationship wasn't real. First, it's callous. Second, it's not true.

How real could it be if everything is based on a lie? Every lesson im taught about morals and whats right came from bullshit

Yo, I actually watched this whole thing. What is that chick's credentials because what she did seemed mad reckless and stupid and didn't seem to accomplish anything. Also, some of the shit she said seemed out of line. Like when she told the girl that her relationship with the kidnapper wasn't real. I mean it's true that the kidnapper was not the real mother. Even the girl admits that, but you can't just tell her that her relationship wasn't real. First, it's callous. Second, it's not true.

Iyanyla gets her ratings off a good ole cryfest. She's irrelevant. But surprisingly she actually hit the nail on the head when she said that the babysnatchers relationship with the stolen kid wasn't real. That so-called relationship was manufactured and manipulated by the kidnapping mothers fantasy. It wasn't real at all.

Iyanyla gets her ratings off a good ole cryfest. She's irrelevant. But surprisingly she actually hit the nail on the head when she said that the babysnatchers relationship with the stolen kid wasn't real. That so-called relationship was manufactured and manipulated by the kidnapping mothers fantasy. It wasn't real at all.

You can't say that. The relationship was fake in that she wasn't the real mother, but you don't know that the bond was not real. The girl certainly loved her, and I'm pretty sure she loved the girl. So in that regard, it was real, and that's what matters to the girl.

You can't say that. The relationship was fake in that she wasn't the real mother, but you don't know that the bond was not real. The girl certainly loved her, and I'm pretty sure she loved the girl. So in that regard, it was real, and that's what matters to the girl.

That sound so childish tho lol like yea everything is based on a lie and crime but its real

That sound so childish tho lol like yea everything is based on a lie and crime but its real

What's childish about that? There are a lot of grown ass people right now in loving relationships that are based on lies. Ya'll niggas are oversimplifying things. Again, that woman raised her for almost 20 years, and the girl sees her as her mother. They dynamic there was real even if the label was not.

Back