Welcome To aBlackWeb

MOC Presents: Mod Reviews Vol 1 @Chi-Town B

Rate Chi-Town B Modship

• 2 (Bad, Tenure Is Tentative)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What's this gotta do with this review man

If someone else gave you three separate instances of him being combative with other staff membee would you also have blown it off?

Yall ain't even address my allegations! Just been attacking me for doing what the thread was made for.

Why?

you still havent asked for anything... and you still havent voted in the poll.

Aside from fuckery.. what do you want?

:sayit:

Ahem @moc. It's seems CTB has issues with multiple staff members and I fear it will flow over to our community members

Note his hostilities toward @Sony Montana multiple times since his promotion. Even overriding one of his decisions and banning members that Beta was handling in a very professional manner

Note his anger that @5th Letter received positive reviews, even tho you all deemed 5th to be doing a good job

Hell, note his own words in here against mods and particularly against @Chicity. Vile, combative, vindictive.....sinister

The staff is fortunate that he can't retaliate against them beyond words but how will the community will protected? I a lot of he hasn't been on the job long comments but underneath these words I sense the fear that if they were to speak up...

I hope that you all are paying close attention to his actions. Before....it is to late....

The MOC is not to be used for....we'll call it rocky past issues among members. We'll take your other 2 complaints into consideration.

1-14.jpg

Did Beta file a complaint?

Did 5th file a complaint?

How is this man filing complaints about stuff that he claims has nothing to do with him?

The MOC is not to be used for....we'll call it rocky past issues among members. We'll take your other 2 complaints into consideration.

1-14.jpg
Also, seconded posters genuine issues with mods is more of the focus of this..council. Yall two legitimately have gone at it for a good 2 decades enough dammnit.

Ahem @moc. It's seems CTB has issues with multiple staff members and I fear it will flow over to our community members

Note his hostilities toward @Sony Montana multiple times since his promotion. Even overriding one of his decisions and banning members that Beta was handling in a very professional manner

Note his anger that @5th Letter received positive reviews, even tho you all deemed 5th to be doing a good job

Hell, note his own words in here against mods and particularly against @Chicity. Vile, combative, vindictive.....sinister

The staff is fortunate that he can't retaliate against them beyond words but how will the community will protected? I a lot of he hasn't been on the job long comments but underneath these words I sense the fear that if they were to speak up...

I hope that you all are paying close attention to his actions. Before....it is to late....
Can't you just demod him like right now and everything will be good though?

1-14.jpg
So when it has a direct correlation to his actions against other staff members it gets thrown out as 'rocky past'?

@Chicity rolling in his e-grave at the flippantness of this commission

And yall were supposed to be the unbiased members. Tuh!

for transparency... who was it that made @Chi-Town B a mod?
How do you feel about the alleged "hate" from CTB on your reviews @5th Letter ?
@Sony Montana do you have any issues wit CTB?

Can't you just demod him like right now and everything will be good though?
I could but as much as CTB and his MOC has tried to, this ain't about me or his and I 'past'

I bring up what I'd think is valid complaints and get kicked around the threads

But let me be me and demod him. Watch the pitchforks.....

for transparency... who was it that made @Chi-Town B a mod?
How do you feel about the alleged "hate" from CTB on your reviews @5th Letter ?
@Sony Montana do you have any issues wit CTB?

Now you wanna ask questions....FOH

Yall sus af in my head (speaking as member of this community, not personally). For all the 'I'm unbiased' talk yall ran in the commission thread all I see in here is yall caping for yall man's

Take my review and do what you will. I already expect little based of how all 5 of yall blew it off and tried yo paint it as a me vs him thing

Back