Welcome To aBlackWeb

MOC Presents: Mod Reviews Vol 1 @Chi-Town B

Rate Chi-Town B Modship

• 2 (Bad, Tenure Is Tentative)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So the committee has come to a decision on complaint articles 1 and 2 from about @Chi-Town B.

Since admittedly there have been hiccups in the review process we have decided that we will give Chi-Town B a warning at this time. Chi-Town can not post anymore complaints regarding the fairness of any mod reviews. If any of us see or are alerted to any further complaints from Chi-Town, the committee will reconvene to discuss proper punishments.

Also the committee would like to reiterate that we should not nor want to mediate years long beefs among mod staff. Chi-Town you wanted to be a mod you pick him to join so you two need to put you grown man boxers on and be cordial.

View attachment 1023077
IMG_0889.GIF

Kindly remove my name from any and all yall findings. Please and thank you

interesting that both Chis take umbrage with the MOCs findings but when you really get down to it yall are both being told to chill out and stop gunning for each other

:sayit:

interesting that both Chis take umbrage with the MOCs findings but when you really get down to it yall are both being told to chill out and stop gunning for each other

:sayit:
The fact ya'll couldn't separate an assement of his modship since he's been promoted vs us 'gunning for each other' is telling

I'd advise yall get ya pens and notepads ready for my review because I can tell yall right now, you gonna see what me gunning for that nigga really looks like in the coming weeks

The fact ya'll couldn't separate an assement of his modship since he's been promoted vs us 'gunning for each other' is telling

I'd advise yall get ya pens and notepads ready for my review because I can tell yall right now, you gonna see what me gunning for that nigga really looks like in the coming weeks

bet

0d7ef034-fbea-445b-9580-c69d20b54819_text.gif

any other notes that we should be aware of?

It has been determined by the MOC that @Chi-Town B has been doing a good job moderating his sections. Tho he was warned, we fully expect him to continue to do a good job on all fronts in the future

No further action needed at this time

Back