MOC Presents: Mod Reviews Vol 1 @Chi-Town B

Rate Chi-Town B Modship

• 2 (Bad, Tenure Is Tentative)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chicity

BABY MAMA STILL MY BIGGEST OPP
Site Administrator
In this series the MOC will be listening to any and all greviences, praises, complaints, awards, wrong doings or general well wishes of each individual moderator over the last 18 months

As this info will be deliberated on by the MOC, we ask that you make yourselves available for any follow up questions your post and vote may invoke

Today we bring @Chi-Town B to the circle to review his work

He’s still pretty new to the job and we’ve butted heads with differences in opinions but he means well. He’s been part of the old IC and I’ve seen no issues with him since being a Mod
giphy.gif

So @Chi-Town B what made want to become a mod? What do think you bring to table that was lacking before?

View attachment 1020527

From 2018 until 2020 it was out of spite cause most of the mods were trash and abusing their abilities and I wanted to get back at them. As of now I like this site, I like the posters here. Any poster who has an issue I will do my best to solve it without the run a round a chicity will give you. In my 3 weeks on the job I've helped a poster who had an issue and everything was good.

@Chi-Town B what type of mod activities have you done so far?

Have you looked into the voter fraud that you expressed concerns about before you were made a mod for the end of the year awards?

How often do you plan on doing bans of users around here?

:sayit:
Like already been stated I helped solved an issue between posters when family was being brought up.

I have not looked into the voter fraud, that's not a concern of mine at the moment unless I'm sparring with chicity

Bans will only be used when they are deserved moving forward and not because I'm being challenged

Like already been stated I helped solved an issue between posters when family was being brought up.

I have not looked into the voter fraud, that's not a concern of mine at the moment unless I'm sparring with chicity

Bans will only be used when they are deserved moving forward and not because I'm being challenged
I'm also killing these dreadful gummi bots and their threads

Chi been cool and mellowed out way more than he used to be before. Unless there was a feelings ban I've missed he hasn't done anything flagrant far as I can tell

From 2018 until 2020 it was out of spite cause most of the mods were trash and abusing their abilities and I wanted to get back at them. As of now I like this site, I like the posters here. Any poster who has an issue I will do my best to solve it without the run a round a chicity will give you. In my 3 weeks on the job I've helped a poster who had an issue and everything was good.

the-office-dwight-schrute.gif
......umm....but it still the same mods.

They've only added more. You, Beta, & BNS

Back