Welcome To aBlackWeb

MOC Presents: Mod Reviews Vol 1 @Chi-Town B

Rate Chi-Town B Modship

• 2 (Bad, Tenure Is Tentative)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Judging by the responses in here so far nobody seems to have an issue with how @Chi-Town B has been handling business as a mod.

If there is anybody who feels that hes abused his powers in any way or shown some type of bias then now is the time to speak up.. don't wait until after the process is over to start throwing rocks at this nigga.

Never had an issue with dude yet to be fair he ain’t been on the job very long. Maybe there should be a trial period before a proper evaluation could be conducted.

1676080081364.gif

Reactions: GNS
He banned @TheNightKing when he mentioned my momma who has passed away, when @Sony Montana wouldn't.

View attachment 1020530
Tell the whole story and don’t leave out how you are ok with your bestie being a habitual line stepper when it comes to very direct family slander.

I guess integrity isn’t a valuable trait to you though so why would I expect anything more than disingenuous statements.

I won’t be waiting for the ChatGPT version of insults that you and your ilk are famous for.

For the record, I said she and @Disanthrope are probably a disappointment to their parents, not knowing of course that her mother has passed. Once she mentioned that fact, I empathized and expressed my condolences and how that wasn’t my intention.

Of course being who she is and following in her mentor’s footsteps, she went off on this tirade to get me banned. Which I really didn’t care cause this shit ain’t that serious.

If me rehashing the facts gets me banned again…

2C055253-CC46-4BF8-A8C5-DC2ECCDC2502.gif

Tell the whole story and don’t leave out how you are ok with your bestie being a habitual line stepper when it comes to very direct family slander.

I guess integrity isn’t a valuable trait to you though so why would I expect anything more than disingenuous statements.

I won’t be waiting for the ChatGPT version of insults that you and your ilk are famous for.

Hit you with an out of context ban wow tonight as well be facebook

Back