Welcome To aBlackWeb

MOC Presents: Mod Reviews Vol 1 @Chi-Town B

Rate Chi-Town B Modship

• 2 (Bad, Tenure Is Tentative)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The fact ya'll couldn't separate an assement of his modship since he's been promoted vs us 'gunning for each other' is telling

I'd advise yall get ya pens and notepads ready for my review because I can tell yall right now, you gonna see what me gunning for that nigga really looks like in the coming weeks
You gunning for me, I've made you cry for the last 6 or 7 hours. You need to stay in your weight class

So the committee has come to a decision on complaint articles 1 and 2 from @CAP 3.0 about @Chi-Town B.

Since admittedly there have been hiccups in the review process we have decided that we will give Chi-Town B a warning at this time. Chi-Town can not post anymore complaints regarding the fairness of any mod reviews. If any of us see or are alerted to any further complaints from Chi-Town, the committee will reconvene to discuss proper punishments.

Also the committee would like to reiterate that we should not nor want to mediate years long beefs among mod staff. Chi-Town you wanted to be a mod and CAP you pick him to join so you two need to put you grown man boxers on and be cordial.

View attachment 1023077
Should I bring charges against @Chi-Town B for my unlawful banning?

3A4571C8-B308-476C-8325-5E5025E16D5F.gif

9445FDB0-4659-4861-9205-D6656F459357.gif

Imma let him live.

Back