Welcome To aBlackWeb

MOC Presents: Mod Reviews Vol 1 @Chi-Town B

Rate Chi-Town B Modship

• 2 (Bad, Tenure Is Tentative)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I could but as much as CTB and his MOC has tried to, this ain't about me or his and I 'past'

I bring up what I'd think is valid complaints and get kicked around the threads

But let me be me and demod him. Watch the pitchforks.....
Demod me for what, I haven't did anything for that action to be taken

Now you wanna ask questions....FOH

Yall sus af in my head (speaking as member of this community, not personally). For all the 'I'm unbiased' talk yall ran in the commission thread all I see in here is yall caping for yall man's

Take my review and do what you will. I already expect little based of how all 5 of yall blew it off and tried yo paint it as a me vs him thing

for the record you still aint vote in the poll OR ask the MOC to take any specific action on your behalf

So when it has a direct correlation to his actions against other staff members it gets thrown out as 'rocky past'?

@Chicity rolling in his e-grave at the flippantness of this commission

And yall were supposed to be the unbiased members. Tuh!
Chi Chi can roll all he wants. The MOC will not be used for personal matters between staff. Now are you going to let us do our job or continue to complain?

Screenshot 2019-04-10 at 1.00.25 PM.png

for the record you still aint vote in the poll OR ask the MOC to take any specific action on your behalf
Because idc what actions you take.

Ban him for hundred years ain't option. Now what?

Chi Chi can roll all he wants. The MOC will not be used for personal matters between staff. Now are you going to let us do our job or continue to complain?

View attachment 1022937
You should have led with this. Staff member opinions don't matter

I wouldn't have wasted my laundry time pointing out yall bias.

@ me when yall done so I can open up the next review

Because idc what actions you take.

Ban him for hundred years ain't option. Now what?

lol you were asked what you wanted to occur from your complaint and still havent answered. You still aint vote.. And you now just said you dont care.. what are we doing here?

this case might need to be closed

lol you were asked what you wanted to occur from your complaint and still havent answered. You still aint vote.. And you now just said you dont care.. what are we doing here?

this case might need to be closed
Why is it so hard to believe that I don't have a personal stake in what ever outcome is decided?

Why is my review of his modship called a complaint and no one else's?

I don't think any option reflects 'how I feel', why do I need to vote?

Why you and ya commission keep making this about ME?

Y'all done spent the day making this about me. If Baldheadlogic had wrote that review would yall have dismissed her and harassed her?

The last question the only one I really care about frfr

Why is my review of his modship called a complaint and no one else's?
I have a complaint

:icu:
I wonder why..
I don't think any option reflects 'how I feel', why do I need to vote?
You dont have to vote.. im curious why you wont make it known how you feel about CTB officially by voting tho.. lol
Y'all done spent the day making this about me. If Baldheadlogic had wrote that review would yall have dismissed her and harassed her?

The last question the only one I really care about frfr

all official complaints are taken seriously

@WilberDMillz let me hold that one gif b
giphy.gif

He stands up against authority and doesn’t back down.

I can respect that.

Doesn’t seem likely to abuse his power.

Give ol’ boy a chance.

Back