Welcome To aBlackWeb

MOC Presents: Mod Reviews Vol 1 @Chi-Town B

Rate Chi-Town B Modship

• 2 (Bad, Tenure Is Tentative)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Your complaint will be looked into..

but these attempts at MOC intimidation and tampering have not gone unnoticed @CAP 3.0

View attachment 1022859

lol
Stop me when I start lying

Sports admitted to not reading my initial review. He on a flight so cool. He ain't lead with that, just shot CTB some bail

Tayboo first response was to ask if I was gonna be a problem. Wow....

And you....ya question was condescending but at least you did ask for clarity

Where's the site alert for Du and Beta?
Their threads are locked for your review to go on unhindered. As per a MOC member and a staff member. Just like yours was locked for 5th review.

Why would there be an alert to locked threads.....

So upon further review, can y’all just be cordial? I know y’all have history but can y’all coexist especially since both are now mods? Put the childish antics aside and act like adults?

So upon further review, can y’all just be cordial? I know y’all have history but can y’all coexist especially since both are now mods? Put the childish antics aside and act like adults?
I'm not the one who summoned the MOC over silly stuff

giphy.gif

Is this the MOC official stance now in regards to unfavorable reviews?

Dismissals and name calling?

lol you guys have been going at it for years (!). I’m not surprised at all that the bickering is continuing when both are mods
What's this gotta do with this review man

If someone else gave you three separate instances of him being combative with other staff membee would you also have blown it off?

Yall ain't even address my allegations! Just been attacking me for doing what the thread was made for.

Why?

you still havent asked for anything... and you still havent voted in the poll.

Aside from fuckery.. what do you want?
Why do I need to ask for anything? Why do I need to vote?

I gave you 3 instances of his moderation and somehow I'm being attacked. Why aren't you asking about the allegations? Why are yall trying to make it seem like I'm attacking him because we have 'history'?

We 3 pages away from my initial post and I still don't feel heard. You don't think that's an issue?

Back