Welcome To aBlackWeb

MOC Presents: Mod Reviews Vol 1 @Chi-Town B

Rate Chi-Town B Modship

• 2 (Bad, Tenure Is Tentative)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I need to know my voice is being heard, because so far I got the run around from one member and the other wig ain't even on straight and somehow I'm asked if I'm gonna be a problem

@Ironman @TonyDubbz @SportsByRo, am I bring heard? Or are yall to tight of a WWF group to hear the pleas of the ppl🤔

lol getting clarity isnt the runaround.

I notice you havent voted in the poll.. what would you like to come from your complaint against CTB?

I need to know my voice is being heard, because so far I got the run around from one member and the other wig ain't even on straight and somehow I'm asked if I'm gonna be a problem

@Ironman @TonyDubbz @SportsByRo, am I being heard? Or are yall to tight of a WWF group to hear the pleas of the ppl🤔

I’ll be honest. I haven’t heard any real complaints. Just the usual arguments about a difference of opinions

lol getting clarity isnt the runaround.

I notice you havent voted in the poll.. what would you like to come from your complaint against CTB?
I'd like yall to take my *whatever you wanna call it* into consideration for whatever judgement yall render

Yall figure out whatever the outcome gonna be

My thread was made Friday while 5th Letter thread was made Saturday, why 5th voting is over but not mine. My thread was closed but Chicity opened it back up out of spite because he doesn't think people should see the Flash and I stood up to him

Him harrasing other members of staff is a difference of opinion?

Him overstepping other staff members is a difference of opinion?

Boy them WCW checks must be good.....
Look at this, when he don't get his way he lashes out at innocent parties

Him harrasing other members of staff is a difference of opinion?

Him overstepping other staff members is a difference of opinion?

Boy them WCW checks must be good.....

I don’t go into every thread to check to see what he’s up to. If I’m in one and I see him harassing people, I’ll call him out on it. I’ve done that before

I don’t go into every thread to check to see what he’s up to. If I’m in one and I see him harassing people, I’ll call him out on it. I’ve done that before
I speaking to the events I gave yall in this very thread 😐. 3 separate events mind you

But I guess his MOC only reads the good reviews

My thread was made Friday while 5th Letter thread was made Saturday, why 5th voting is over but not mine. My thread was closed but Chicity opened it back up out of spite because he doesn't think people should see the Flash and I stood up to him
That decision had nothing to do with you and if this commision had any kinda integrity they would speak on it

But you paid them well. Kudos to you

Back