Welcome To aBlackWeb

Michelle Obama Is Mad at Black Voters, Not Trump Voters: ‘That’s My Trauma’

I mean but haven’t we largely been democrat for years and yet still have many of the same issues. I mean our community being under served for years especially with medical issues. Demands unanswered. Biden ain’t gonna be able to stop the virus

So you’re in the “both sides are just as bad” camp?

It was white women that put Trump into office ,White women have the largest population in the United States. If some Black people didn't want vote for Clinton is because she was a trash candidate to begin with.
Screenshot_20200505-112127_Samsung Internet.jpg

Democrats come with this attitude that Black people have to vote for the Democratic Candidate all the time when they had a Democratic Majority in both the Senate and House of representatives from 2008 to 2010 and had Democrat in the White house. They had the chance to do something big outside affordable care act like Reparations ,but they didn't so blame falls on them.

So you’re in the “both sides are just as bad” camp?

but arent both sides bad tho? i mean maybe its me but democrats/liberals believing they are superior and more dignified/refined than their republican counterparts—even while coopting their same talking points and voting ideals/strategies is a level of delusion i hope to never tap into

It was white women that put Trump into office ,White women have the largest population in the United States. If some Black people didn't want vote for Clinton is because she was a trash candidate to begin with.
View attachment 276526

Democrats come with this attitude that Black people have to vote for the Democratic Candidate all the time when they had a Democratic Majority in both the Senate and House of representatives from 2008 to 2010 and had Democrat in the White house. They had the chance to do something big outside affordable care act like Reparations ,but they didn't so blame falls on them.

came in talking heavy.

PERIODDDD

“we can infiltrate the system” said the Black politician

“we can infiltrate the system” said the Black cop

“we can infiltrate the system” said the Black judge, the Black attorney, the Black team owner, the Black Mortgage lender, the Black President

lmao

"we can complain about shit while not really having to do too much work" said a whole lotta smart dumb niggas.

but arent both sides bad tho? i mean maybe its me but democrats/liberals believing they are superior and more dignified/refined than their republican counterparts—even while coopting their same talking points and voting ideals/strategies is a level of delusion i hope to never tap into

That’s not what I asked though

Back