Welcome To aBlackWeb

Michelle Obama Is Mad at Black Voters, Not Trump Voters: ‘That’s My Trauma’

To be fair based on what I've read there is really no credibility to the person accusing Biden (im assuming you are talking about tara ried unless theres some other accuser I'm unaware of)

I only point this out to say The republicans love spreading missinformation and we should be better than that. Thats not what you are doing but this narrative that Biden is a rapist doesn't hold up under scrutiny as of right now.

Its no secret I am a bernie bro and no fan of Biden at all but after looking into the accusations against biden it seems to me like that woman is lying.
since when does lying mean anything?

this the metoo era

what incentive is there for Black votes that vote religiously, give their undying loyalty and support to a decaying party, just to be paid dust in the end?

reminds me of a hurston quote: "if you are silent about your pain, they'll kill you and say you enjoyed it”

continuing to vote for candidates that dont have your best interest in mind is counterproductive and redundant asf

i could see if voting was introduced 4 years ago, hell even 10 years ago, but a system that has been in place for centuries and hasnt brought Black folks material change?

laughable at best.

I didnt say you should vote Democrat. I asked what incentive politicians have to make policies that cater to black people if they do not vote

“we can infiltrate the system” said the Black politician

“we can infiltrate the system” said the Black cop

“we can infiltrate the system” said the Black judge, the Black attorney, the Black team owner, the Black Mortgage lender, the Black President

lmao

To be fair based on what I've read there is really no credibility to the person accusing Biden (im assuming you are talking about tara ried unless theres some other accuser I'm unaware of)

I only point this out to say The republicans love spreading missinformation and we should be better than that. Thats not what you are doing but this narrative that Biden is a rapist doesn't hold up under scrutiny as of right now.

Its no secret I am a bernie bro and no fan of Biden at all but after looking into the accusations against biden it seems to me like that woman is lying.

ive lost count of the sexual allegations against Biden. i also aint about to sit up here and start calling his victims liars.

biden is hand grabby with men, him harming women aint too far fetched for me

I didnt say you should vote Democrat. I asked what incentive politicians have to make policies that cater to black people if they do not vote

and I said what incentive do politicians have to create policies for Black ppl that do vote?

history has shown what restraint can get you, whether economically (Bus boycott) or socially (leveraging images of Black folks being harmed extrajudicially by the state across the world to create systematic change ie: voting, affirmative action etc)

what has going along, just to get along gotten you?

So some of yall are saying:

Black people not voting means our needs will be ignored by politicians

Yet yall telling me that yall don't see:

Black people voting democrat and our needs are still being ignored but the ignoring just isn't as bad from democrats in office than the republicans in office.

This is the line of thinking yall really pushing and advocating for black people to adopt and feel good about.

I can't do that and will never do that.

yall so concerned with american politics

meanwhile,

k, thanks

Lmaooooo. Please. Miss me with the random Google search reaches.

Back