Welcome To aBlackWeb

Michelle Obama Is Mad at Black Voters, Not Trump Voters: ‘That’s My Trauma’

"we can complain about shit while not really having to do too much work" said a whole lotta smart dumb niggas.

the ones complaining are doing the work. sees thats the thing,

thing is niggas vote and thats it

thats their only contribution to society. they vote then go back to ignoring Black and Brown youth, get back to shaming the poor, go back to debating whether trans men and women deserve basic human rights. get back to berating single mothers on government assistance. get back to telling homeless ppl to get a job, demanding undocumented humans go home, go back to NOT holding the ppl already in office accountable.

politically asleep and only arise in time to vote for the next president lmaoo

So some of yall are saying:

Black people not voting means our needs will be ignored by politicians

Yet yall telling me that yall don't see:

Black people voting democrat and our needs are still being ignored but the ignoring just isn't as bad from democrats in office than the republicans

This is the line of thinking yall really pushing and advocating for black people to adopt and feel good about.

I can't do that and will never do that.
Exactly because all our areas we vote in are dark blue on every map. And the working poor has gotten what. To sit up here and act like voting one way only to get nothing is somehow better that not voting and getting nothing

Last edited:
So both are equally bad

I could write a graduate thesis about why this is just flat wrong but I don’t have the time

Yall got it

you really dont have to write a dissertation on why you disagree. a few short lines should suffice but if its too hard. i understand

If you're not voting against or choosing not to vote at all, you're involuntarily voting for Trump.

I get her frustration, don't think black people realize how detrimental 4 more years of a Trump presidency will hurt black people considering all the civil rights bills Trump has already rolled back or rescinded. Kinda sad tbh especially when you see how badly NY has has been hit by COVID-19 and how the president handled it.
Like what exactly

So both are equally bad

I could write a graduate thesis about why this is just flat wrong but I don’t have the time

Yall got it

I didn’t say equally bad I said both are bad and why acting like democrats don’t go out of their way to compromise with the other side is crazy. Y’all blaming us like we the sole reason Trump won

you really dont have to write a dissertation on why you disagree. a few short lines should suffice but if its too hard. i understand

I posted this a few pages ago...but y’all don’t wanna acknowledge that there’s different levels of harm

Because I don’t think they’re actively trying to let a virus kill off our parents and grandparents?

You need more or....?

Cacs gon cac. We kno' they racist and they voted with their hearts.

Black not votin' was stupid in 2016 and its gonna be stupid in 2020

What’s the exact percentage of us that didn’t vote? Why y’all acting like there has never been situations that have limited black votes? Gerrymandering is a huge one. But just vote in every election is gonna fox that?

Back