Welcome To aBlackWeb

Michelle Obama Is Mad at Black Voters, Not Trump Voters: ‘That’s My Trauma’

And replacing him with another?

:sayword:
Trump is worse

BUT

Even if Biden was a spittin image of trump mfs would still be talking the same rhetoric bc he's 'their side'

If the mental deterioration has any truth to it
If the Tara reide shit has any truth to it
(Im not jumping to conclusions)

These mfs wouldn't give a shit

If u referring to me I'm not specifying a certain poster I'm speaking in general

Both sides have wayy more in common than they realize

It's hilarious and disgusting at the same time

While I agree with your take overall about folks putting on blinders when it comes to calling out bullshit when its someone from their side... I don't know if I'd cast that net on most of the posters that are active in these political threads.

I try to call out bullshit where I can no matter what side it's coming from.

The way I see it the folks that aren't happy with Biden as a candidate but are still willing to vote for him are being pragmatic rather than sitting it out and letting Trump do even more damage. I feel like many of them know there are flaws with the dems and Biden but choose to pick a flawed Biden over fuckin Trump if those are the only options available

While I agree with your take overall about folks putting on blinders when it comes to calling out bullshit when its someone from their side... I don't know if I'd cast that net on most of the posters that are active in these political threads.

I try to call out bullshit where I can no matter what side it's coming from.

The way I see it the folks that aren't happy with Biden as a candidate but are still willing to vote for him are being pragmatic rather than sitting it out and letting Trump do even more damage. I feel like many of them know there are flaws with the dems and Biden but choose to pick a flawed Biden over fuckin Trump if those are the only options available
Nah again I'm not referring to a specific poster I'm speaking in general what I see in media and tweets that ppl reposting.

I pretty much respect everyone opinion on here especially if they're willing to engage logically

Trump is worse

BUT

Even if Biden was a spittin image of trump mfs would still be talking the same rhetoric bc he's 'their side'

If the mental deterioration has any truth to it
If the Tara reide shit has any truth to it
(Im not jumping to conclusions)

These mfs wouldn't give a shit

Give an example of this 'your side' stuff please? Which politicians get unconditional support from leftists?

Give an example of this 'your side' stuff please? Which politicians get unconditional support from leftists?
Uh I mentioned two already

The Tara reide situation seems to have a little merit to it.

Look at how media played the kavanaugh situation. Look at how politicians called for his impeachment or disbar without even a trial

What did Pelosi say about Biden n Tara reide?

Difference is night n day.

They don't give a fuck like trumptards didn't give a fuck about "grab em by the pussy"

Look at "trump has blood on his hands" over pandemic

See Pelosi inviting everyone to Chinatown to "live life normally" a month after trump travel ban from China

Downplayed af

Only fox news bring that shit up.

Cuomo sending infected ppl to nursing homes and exacerbating the problem. Stats say nursing home have high percentage of death rates.

"Cuomo is my president"
"Trump has blood on his hands"

U don't see a difference?

When u mfs see me post I can't stress enough

I'm not defending trump lol

Please dont take it that way. If I'm wrong about some shit I got no prob admitting it.

I'm just pointing out the bullshit n bait I'm seeing

By all means vote Biden all day but dont let mfs feed u just anything n don't only read from same biased sources

Uh I mentioned two already

The Tara reide situation seems to have a little merit to it.

Look at how media played the kavanaugh situation. Look at how politicians called for his impeachment or disbar without even a trial

What did Pelosi say about Biden n Tara reide?

Difference is night n day.

They don't give a fuck like trumptards didn't give a fuck about "grab em by the pussy"

This is all over the place and displays your compulsion to equivocate.

Firstly, I asked which politicians the left supports unconditionally. Joe Biden is not such a politician.

Second. the Reade situation doesn't have merit other than her accusation, which she has changed. If more info comes out suggestin' Biden did it, he will be pressed on the matter. Kavanaugh had an open hearin' wherein his accuser gave a credible testimony. Trump has literally dozens of accusations. The unfair thing would be to conflate Bidens accuser with theirs.

Lastly again you have this problem with tryin' to force your bullshit sports team politics onto everyone else. Just because your people didn't care about grab em by the pussy doesn't mean other people wouldn't care.

Back