Welcome To aBlackWeb

Michelle Obama Is Mad at Black Voters, Not Trump Voters: ‘That’s My Trauma’

I was with Obeezie and Mrs Obeezie through most of their tenure, but she can get the fuck outta here now with this elitist bullshit.

Black people made it clear: stop fucking peddling Shitbird candidates, and getting emo that Black folk reject them.

While Trump is casually referenced from the first minutes and the mood of the country scores the film’s entire conversation, it’s not until roughly two-thirds through the film that she addresses her negative feelings about his 2016 victory directly. Twice, she talks about how painful it is to her that black voters didn’t turn out to vote for Hillary Clinton, calling the decision not to vote more painful to her than those who voted for Trump.

While Trump is casually referenced from the first minutes and the mood of the country scores the film’s entire conversation, it’s not until roughly two-thirds through the film that she addresses her negative feelings about his 2016 victory directly. Twice, she talks about how painful it is to her that black voters didn’t turn out to vote for Hillary Clinton, calling the decision not to vote more painful to her than those who voted for Trump.

From how it's been said from those I've seen whove watched the doc they said she specifies she was talking about young and women voters. Im gonna watch the doc but it wouldn't shock me if the author took it out of context or did some clickbait shit. That's not in defense of some of the bullshit the Obama's have pulled, I just don't put it above a journalist to do that knowing how people feel about them

From how it's been said from those I've seen whove watched the doc they said she specifies she was talking about young and women voters. Im gonna watch the doc but it wouldn't shock me if the author took it out of context or did some clickbait shit. That's not in defense of some of the bullshit the Obama's have pulled, I just don't put it above a journalist to do that knowing how people feel about them
The author claimed they saw the doc. But let me know though.

i think we need to stop vilifying our people for telling the truth or their truth.

its so many other things we need to be mad about and people that need to be called out...

this aint a fight i think we need to give energy too.

i think biased backgrounds tend to make you see things that wasnt said even when you know the intentions dont back up what you thought was said.

Black people came out in droves to make a 2 term President out of Barack and thought he would make a generation changing agenda specifically for the Black Community and that did not happen.

The black voter turnout rate declined for the first time in 20 years in a presidential election, falling to 59.6% in 2016 after reaching a record-high 66.6% in 2012.

The 7-percentage-point decline from the previous presidential election is the largest on record for blacks. (It’s also the largest percentage-point decline among any racial or ethnic group since white voter turnout dropped from 70.2% in 1992 to 60.7% in 1996.)

The Obamas are too oblivious to realize what's really going on.

Which is the fact that his 2 terms in office are largely responsible for the huge decline.

A lot of black people are thinking, if we had a black President in office for 8 years and didn't get anything significant............than it's highly unlikely that we're going to get anything significant with a white democratic President in office.

The benefits that DACA and the LGBT community got didn't help either.

Said this a few months ago, but...........if we're not gonna get anything tangible by voting democrat.........our absence from the polls can definitely stop those other groups from getting anything either.

Doesn't make sense to enable those groups to benefit from our vote more than we do.

Popular vote >>>

That whole electoral college nonsense should be thrown in the garbage... its just plain visible fraud

Ironically, the electoral college is actually based on the popular vote.

Simply because the winner of the popular vote in each state gets all of that state's electoral votes.

Lol clearly not votin' Clinton was a mistake. Clearly. Look at how African Americans are dyin' now from corona.

Would you guys just admit it and we can all move on and argue about whether you should vote Biden (yes you should)

I wasn't bein' sarcastic at all. Do you guys thinks corona would be as bad with Clinton in office?

As for the second part, if it's Biden vs Trump you guys are in the same situation as 2016.

I dunno maybe I'm missin' something obvious?

I wasn't bein' sarcastic at all. Do you guys thinks corona would be as bad with Clinton in office?

As for the second part, if it's Biden vs Trump you guys are in the same situation as 2016.

I dunno maybe I'm missin' something obvious?

Is America still going to a racist country with Biden as president?

Is America judicial system still going to be racist with Biden as president?

Are the police still going to enforce laws differently for black people than white people with Biden as president?

To sit there like the answer isn't yes to those questions is just crazy.

To sit there and act like its imperative for black people to support a racist system just because some feel under Biden shit won't be as racist as it is under Trump is just retarded and flat out a sucka ass position to take IMO.

It's a position I will NEVER take.

Lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sure buddy. We’ll just act like the Super Predator narrative, 1994 Crime Bill, being linked to several sex traffickers, the Haiti “Relief” fund, and reparations denial never happened. I guess that “keeping hot sauce in her purse and dancing with Roland Martin” strategy had you sold huh?

So let Trump win?

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Back