Welcome To aBlackWeb

Michelle Obama Is Mad at Black Voters, Not Trump Voters: ‘That’s My Trauma’

Is America still going to a racist country with Biden as president?

Is America judicial system still going to be racist with Biden as president?

Are the police still going to enforce laws differently for black people than white people with Biden as president?

To sit there like the answer isn't yes to those questions is just crazy.

To sit there and act like its imperative for black people to support a racist system just because some feel under Biden shit won't be as racist as it is under Trump is just retarded and flat out a sucka ass position to take IMO.

It's a position I will NEVER take.

Wouldn't you choose bein' burnt a little over bein' burnt a lot when there is no other option?

The 2016 election had the lowest voter turn out in recent history. All the racist rednecks came out for Trump and he won because of it. Not to mention Hillary ran a poor campaign.

If you're not going to vote you either better be so economically well off that it doesn't matter to you who's in office or you'd better be able to put yourself into a political position where you can evoke change in your communities on a county level or better. Otherwise you're the victim of a system that uses you and will neglects you.

The leaders of these electorates, state officials, delegates and super delegates are people you need to voice your frustrations to and demand better treatment of ypur communities. They're the ones who are going to ask the administration for help.

Trump is rolling over more environmental and civil rights laws than any other president in history. That's going to fuck over black people in America and a lot of people aren't even aware and have the audacity to say Trump is for black people SMMFH.

You keep harping on the civil rights laws Trump is rolling back like the laws every really fucking protected black in the first place. It didn't and the proof is out there to see. With all those so called civil rights laws on the books black people still got fucked over in every way possible.

So what are you really trying to do by keep repeating some shit that never did nothing anyway? What is the point of trying to get people to move out of fear regarding some shit that never protected them in the first place?

The 2016 election had the lowest voter turn out in recent history. All the racist rednecks came out for Trump and he won because of it. Not to mention Hillary ran a poor campaign.

If you're not going to vote you either better be so economically well off that it doesn't matter to you who's in office or you'd better be able to put yourself into a political position where you can evoke change in your communities on a county level or better. Otherwise you're the victim of a system that uses you and will neglects you.

The leaders of these electorates, state officials, delegates and super delegates are people you need to voice your frustrations to and demand better treatment of ypur communities. They're the ones who are going to ask the administration for help.

Trump is rolling over more environmental and civil rights laws than any other president in history. That's going to fuck over black people in America and a lot of people aren't even aware and have the audacity to say Trump is for black people SMMFH.

I'm strictly speaking on the "demonize a non voter" rhetoric

It was lowest voter turnout for republicans too..so was a republican non vote a vote for Hillary?

Naw that makes no sense. People get up n vote when they're motivated by the candidates (look at Obama turnout)

The 2016 candidates were trash and they still are. That's why people sat. Not because they didn't care. This election will have an asterisk if ppl can't get out to vote publically or there's issue with mail in vote

But if it was business as usual I wouldn't be surprised if voter turnout was still low even tho I think Biden would take the edge

Thing is cellar door all the problems we have now have already existed. Medical system failed us way before Obama we would love free healthcare and not choose between going to work to provide or dying because you caught some shit at work. But y’all gotta stop blaming the minorities for what the majority does. Acting like our vote would’ve tipped the scales when majority of crackers are crackers

I'm strictly speaking on the "demonize a non voter" rhetoric

It was lowest voter turnout for republicans too..so was a republican non vote a vote for Hillary?

Naw that makes no sense. People get up n vote when they're motivated by the candidates (look at Obama turnout)

The 2016 candidates were trash and they still are. That's why people sat. Not because they didn't care. This election will have an asterisk if ppl can't get out to vote publically or there's issue with mail in vote

But if it was business as usual I wouldn't be surprised if voter turnout was still low even tho I think Biden would take the edge

If the possibility of Trump winnin' wasn't enough of a motivation to vote for you I don't kno' what to say

Take responsibility for your own inaction. Admit it was ridiculous to compare whatever you believed Clinton's negative attributes were to Trump's and move on.

Thing is cellar door all the problems we have now have already existed. Medical system failed us way before Obama we would love free healthcare and not choose between going to work to provide or dying because you caught some shit at work. But y’all gotta stop blaming the minorities for what the majority does. Acting like our vote would’ve tipped the scales when majority of crackers are crackers

I don't understand this at all. Why are you so focused on rhetoric? Why the focus on Obama I don't understand this??? You understand that the Republicans want to make your already pitiful healthcare system worse but you won't try to stop it?

You cant help cacs bein' racist, all you can do is try to cub their racism with votes.

I like your ideas about what blacks can do
Blacks not voting was smart and i hope ppl continue to show voting restraint
this is just intellectual laziness and you have been going extra hard for a decaying party for months. its hilarious but somewhat embarrassing to watch. folks like you hate that more and more ppl arent subscribing to this two party illusion and i just dont understand ....why???

in my lifetime, 2 presidential candidates who won the popular vote did not win the election.

you could have used that energy to push a movement to abolish the electoral college, which was supposed to be temporary anyway

could have used that energy to address the rampant gerrymandering, voter ID laws, states claiming voter fraud to kick voters off rosters, and purposefully closing down voting centers and creating long lines

could have used that energy to address making election day a national holiday so everyone can find the time to vote

could have used that energy to push for people with felonies on their records (a significant voting bloc btw) to be able to vote in all states so more people could have the basic right to vote

could have used that energy to further the push into the russian collusion investigation early on and demand impeachment and removal of the whole cabinet because of tne diminished faith in the voting process

but no youre in a thread punching down at Black folks for refusing to choose a warmonger over a fascist. it makes no sense.

none of the candidates were good and there are 0 heroes in the heart of empire. “trump is bad for Black folks” and what? kill hill would have been our grand savior???

honestly, trump isnt my enemy. its the party that claims to have my best interest in mind, while simultaneously never bringing about material change decade after decade.
I like this energy. I'm all for this, but in order to start a movement don't we need to follow legislation? Who will be our appointed leader? If I can recall the last memorable movement was the black lives matter which lacked structure and proper leadership.

Im all for this, but I'm with @Sion I'll continue to vote until we have proper structure in our future devloped movement. I'm down with investing in with donating time, resources, and energy too, but the structure has to be right.

I like your ideas about what blacks can do

I like this energy. I'm all for this, but in order to start a movement don't we need to follow legislation? Who will be our appointed leader? If I can recall the last memorable movement was the black lives matter which lacked structure and proper leadership.

Im all for this, but I'm with @Sion I'll continue to vote until we have proper structure in our future devloped movement. I'm down with investing in with donating time, resources, and energy too, but the structure has to be right.

we need more ppl willing to divest from the systems thats killing them and their community

lets us know when youre ready for change love

I don't understand this at all. Why are you so focused on rhetoric? Why the focus on Obama I don't understand this??? You understand that the Republicans want to make your already pitiful healthcare system worse but you won't try to stop it?

You cant help cacs bein' racist, all you can do is try to cub their racism with votes.

Bruh I voted relax we all voted what we saying is we don’t outnumber conservatives last election shows that

hmmmm, so I guess that whole child sex trafficking, 1994 Crime Bill, Pizza Gate, Epstein, Super Predator, Haiti Relief thing isn’t going to be thoroughly analyzed huh?

Well alright, GO HILLARY!!!! Lmao!!!!

Facts people acting like she didn’t have a whole slew of skeletons in her closet she called us super predators. And honestly nobody thought Trump was going to win.

Back