Welcome To aBlackWeb

Michelle Obama Is Mad at Black Voters, Not Trump Voters: ‘That’s My Trauma’

Firstly, I asked which politicians the left supports unconditionally. Joe Biden is not such a politician.
U do realize no politician is unconditionally supported by any party. So wtf is your point?

Second. the Reade situation doesn't have merit other than her accusation, which she has changed. If more info comes out suggestin' Biden did it, he will be pressed on the matter. Kavanaugh had an open hearin' wherein his accuser gave a credible testimony. Trump has literally dozens of accusations. The unfair thing would be to conflate Bidens accuser with theirs.
There are posters on this very forum who believe Tara is credible and voting Biden anyway. Kavanaugh is not a conflation. U clearly don't look at both sides. This is exactly my point.

Lastly again you have this problem with tryin' to force your bullshit sports team politics onto everyone else. Just because your people didn't care about grab em by the pussy doesn't mean other people wouldn't care.
Who's my people? I never voted republican in my life. Your assumption is exactly.my point.

You're arguing feeling against logic.

Look at "trump has blood on his hands" over pandemic

See Pelosi inviting everyone to Chinatown to "live life normally" a month after trump travel ban from China

Downplayed af

Only fox news bring that shit up.

Cuomo sending infected ppl to nursing homes and exacerbating the problem. Stats say nursing home have high percentage of death rates.

"Cuomo is my president"
"Trump has blood on his hands"

U don't see a difference?

Again, this is really dumb. You're comparin' Pelosi's words to the presidents actions/inaction.

And Cuomo fam he done bullshit then stopped. How is he loved unconditionally???

Maybe there's more coverage of Trump coz he's the president of the worse health crisis of anyone's lifetime and he's causin' people to die????

Again, this is really dumb. You're comparin' Pelosi's words to the presidents actions/inaction.

Maybe there's more coverage of Trump coz he's the president of the worse health crisis of anyone's lifetime and he's causin' people to die????
My dude

Her exact words were standing in a crowd of people at China Town urging people to gather and that's exactly what they did

And if those words, which led to actions, actually led to cases and deaths, it would be tallied toward Trump's actions not pelosi's

You're literally proving my point

U do realize no politician is unconditionally supported by any party. So wtf is your point?

There are posters on this very forum who believe Tara is credible and voting Biden anyway. Kavanaugh is not a conflation. U clearly don't look at both sides. This is exactly my point.

Who's my people? I never voted republican in my life. Your assumption is exactly.my point.

You're arguing feeling against logic.

Trump is a fuckin' rapist what are you talkin' about???

It is a conflation because Reade has proven that she isn't credible, whereas Kavanaugh's accuser did not.

Bro you a Republican sympathiser. You on here everyday startin' posts with "I don't support Trump but" it's so wack.

Either, you support his ideology or you're just dumb and have fallen for this media left vs right media coverage crap.

Either way its wack

What does "cuomo done bullshit then stopped" mean?

Ofc pres gets more media that's not my argument.

Cuomo's holds daily briefings and is hailed in high regard across the country.

And his actions led to increased cases. And if people die he's caused deaths as well lol.

But "he stopped" and "that's different"

My dude

Her exact words were standing in a crowd of people at China Town urging people to gather and that's exactly what they did

And if those words, which led to actions, actually led to cases and deaths, it would be tallied toward Trump's actions not pelosi's

You're literally proving my point

So because Pelosi encouraged people to go out a few March, the media should hammer her in May as much as they do the president??? And if they don't it means there's bias I both sides and both sides are bad? Are you five years old?

What's wrong with you??? Why do you see politics in this way?

What does "cuomo done bullshit then stopped" mean?

Ofc pres gets more media that's not my argument.

Cuomo's holds daily briefings and is hailed in high regard across the country.

And his actions led to increased cases. And if people die he's caused deaths as well lol.

But "he stopped" and "that's different"

Because he's doin' a good job CURRENTLY. Don't you understand that today is not yesterday.

Trump is a fuckin' rapist what are you talkin' about???

It is a conflation because Reade has proven that she isn't credible, whereas Kavanaugh's accuser did not.
It's Biden supporters on here that would disagree.

Bro you a Republican sympathiser. You on here everyday startin' posts with "I don't support Trump but" it's so wack.

Either, you support his ideology or you're just dumb and have fallen for this media left vs right media coverage crap.

Either way its wack
The media sensationalizes the shit out of everything. Some of it is warranted but trump does it to himself.

This is like in 2016 where mfs were low key calling u a trump supporter for voting for "no one"

Do u also believe there is no extremism on the left?

That would explain a lot

So because Pelosi encouraged people to go out a few March, the media should hammer her in May as much as they do the president??? And if they don't it means there's bias I both sides and both sides are bad? Are you five years old?

What's wrong with you??? Why do you see politics in this way?
So media didn't make issue of it in March

Bc we discuss it in May it's irrelevant now???

U just didn't give a fuck. That's exactly my point

Lmao imagine if I said this for trump

Yeah, it would be ridiculous because Trump has a decades long history of racism, sexual abuse and bankruptcy. Since he's been in office it's been one scandal after another and he is literally a traitor to your country.

So if Trump did something that wasn't completely stupid and you said "why doesn't he get credit" that would be ridiculous

So media didn't make issue of it in March

Bc we discuss it in May it's irrelevant now???

U just didn't give a fuck. That's exactly my point

Lol bro you're comparin' words of advise made in March to actions the president is takin' today and you're talkin' about hypocrisy.

Seriously think about what you're sayin'.

Yeah, it would be ridiculous because Trump has a decades long history of racism, sexual abuse and bankruptcy. Since he's been in office it's been one scandal after another and he is literally a traitor to your country.

So if Trump did something that wasn't completely stupid and you said "why doesn't he get credit" that would be ridiculous
I never defend trump lol

This is my point..if u so much as criticize Dems "you're a trump supporter" which means "you're a racist, xenophobe, etc"

It's extremism

I never defend trump lol

This is my point..if u so much as criticize Dems "you're a trump supporter" which means "you're a racist, xenophobe, etc"

It's extremism

Yes if you're a Trump supporter you're a racist/xenophobe/islamophobe but please quote the line I said that in that post?

Lol bro you're comparin' words of advise made in March to actions the president is takin' today and you're talkin' about hypocrisy.

Seriously think about what you're sayin'.
In real time when it went down

Trump was a xenophobe for china ban

A whole month later Pelosi said fuck that dude come out n live life there's nothing to fear

At the moment she was putting people at risk

No one held her accountable

Now that its May "let's stop talking about that it's the past"

But when brought up in March "wHy ArE u DeFeNdInG tRuMp HeS rAcIsT"

Quote where u said what?

U said "your people"

And u said I'm a sympathizer for simply calling shit out

U want an echo chamber just admit it

You are a Trump sympathiser. You've spent this whole thread tryna defend him by arguin' Dem politicians are just as bad when that's demonstrably untrue.

Back