Welcome To aBlackWeb

Michelle Obama Is Mad at Black Voters, Not Trump Voters: ‘That’s My Trauma’

You're allowin' this perception to get the better of your judgement. That's what I mean by obsession.. You ignore content and policy in favour of arguin' over minutes TV screens no one here is in control of.
Lmao this is false.

I didn't post til page 12

I literally jumped in on the non voter aspect meaning:

"I DIDNT VOTE"

I said both candidates were trash. Didnt say who was worse.

When speaking on specific candidates I clearly stated "Trump is worse"

Is dwade a trump sympathizer? Race?

Wtf are u even talking about

No that's what you want me to be sayin'.

You're a Trump sympathiser because you defend him and his shit all the time
I dong defend trump. U know how much shit is posted criticising trump daily?

I pick out a couple things every week that media is clearly sensationalizing or ppl are conveniently ignoring and I'm a trump sympathizer

U clearly one of those ppl I'm talking about

U can't stand hearing an opinion different than yours

Lmao this is false.

I didn't post til page 12

I literally jumped in on the non voter aspect meaning:

"I DIDNT VOTE"

I said both candidates were trash. Didnt say who was worse.

When speaking on specific candidates I clearly stated "Trump is worse"

Is dwade a trump sympathizer? Race?

Wtf are u even talking about

They not in the politics thread all week startin' every post with "I'm not a Trump supporter but... "

I dong defend trump. U know how much shit is posted criticising trump daily?

I pick out a couple things every week that media is clearly sensationalizing or ppl are conveniently ignoring and I'm a trump sympathizer

U clearly one of those ppl I'm talking about

U can't stand hearing an opinion different than yours

Lol I can't stand hearin' rubbish. Lemme ask once more time, name me a Democrat who could get away with "grab em by the pussy"

They not in the politics thread all week startin' every post with "I'm not a Trump supporter but... "
This doesn't prove shit

Most the shit I attack is some shit media twisted or sensationalized

There are also posts of me criticizing trump

If I fucked with trump I wouldn't give a fuck about telling some English bloke who calls him self cellar door on an internet forum

Get over yourself

This doesn't prove shit

Most the shit I attack is some shit media twisted or sensationalized

There are also posts of me criticizing trump

If I fucked with trump I wouldn't give a fuck about telling some English bloke who calls him self cellar door on an internet forum

Get over yourself

Sure, mate

You see what happens when you ask people to explain their bullshit arguments? Pages and pages of deflection
My dude I answered everything but your hypothetical

But that brings me to my earlier post "if [insert Dem candidate here] did the same shit as trump Dems would still vote for him just like the trumptards do"

I knew I had to spell it out for y'all that I don't support trump bc I knew feelings would be caught it's clear summa.yall.been holding back

:js4:

popcorn.gif

Well this shit certainly went left lol.

Has anyone actually watched the documentary to get the quote in proper context or are we just arguing about an out of context snippet or misquote?

I'll admit I haven't seen it yet... It's on my list for this week tho lol

View attachment 279766

Well this shit certainly went left lol.

Has anyone actually watched the documentary to get the quote in proper context or are we just arguing about an out of context snippet or misquote?

I'll admit I haven't seen it yet... It's on my list for this week tho lol
I did yesterday. She said "Our people didn't come out" in reference to the young people and people who didn't come out to vote like in both of Obama's elections. In context it was not specifying black people. Hope that helps you brother Inori

That quote comes up near the end of the documentary I believe. I can't remember if she was in a church or not, but she was talking to a group of older black women and they were discussing trump's election.

I don’t know what sin of spin has been going on here, but I’m making it plain.

Biden ain’t my first, or second, or fifth choice.

However, we’ve seen firsthand how this fucking dipshit’s ineptitude literally has costed tens of thousands of people’s lives.

People I know. People you know.

As far as I’m concerned, that’s unforgivable. And it’s worth voting for Old ass Uncle Joe to get Donnie Dickhead out of power.

My dude I answered everything but your hypothetical

But that brings me to my earlier post "if [insert Dem candidate here] did the same shit as trump Dems would still vote for him just like the trumptards do"

I knew I had to spell it out for y'all that I don't support trump bc I knew feelings would be caught it's clear summa.yall.been holding back

:js4:

Smh bro you have no examples of this. There is no Dem with decades of racism, no dem with decades of rape accusations, there's no dem who is as clearly inept as Trump, there's no dem who has worked with Russia to betray your country. Etc

So, there is no instance wherein a vote for a flawed Dem is the same as a vote for Trump. Unless you can give an example?

Jesus fuckin' christ you dumbass.

Smh bro you have no examples of this. There is no Dem with decades of racism, no dem with decades of rape accusations, there's no dem who is as clearly inept as Trump, there's no dem who has worked with Russia to betray your country. Etc

So, there is no instance wherein a vote for a flawed Dem is the same as a vote for Trump. Unless you can give an example?

Jesus fuckin' christ you dumbass.
Lmao moving goal posts

Biden has partaken in racist policies and has been accused of raped let alone creepy ass vids of him practically fondling children

So now it only counts.if there are decades of it

Suck a.dick

Back