Welcome To aBlackWeb

Michelle Obama Is Mad at Black Voters, Not Trump Voters: ‘That’s My Trauma’

Could Biden get away with grab em by the pussy?
Idk why u think this is a good argument it's a hypothetical. Can he get away with it? Idk. I'm inclined to believe so. It's literally impossible to prove for or against until it happens.

Would u be okay with any man being this close to your daughter or does it depend on whether or not he's a running democrat?
tenor (14).gif

Idk why u think this is a good argument it's a hypothetical. Can he get away with it? Idk. I'm inclined to believe so. It's literally impossible to prove for or against until it happens.

Would u be okay with any man being this close to your daughter or does it depend on whether or not he's a running democrat?
View attachment 280022

Right so when you repeatedly say people would vote for a Dem even if they were like Trump, you're makin' shit up out of thin air?

I kno' you see politics like sports teams so it may be difficult for you to understand what I'm about to say but I do not support Joe Biden. Nor Clinton. Nor Obama.

What you posted is a GIF of an old man bein' an old man. It's very unbecoming. But is that the same as grabbin' women's pussies?

Right so when you repeatedly say people would vote for a Dem even if they were like Trump, you're makin' shit up out of thin air?
Screenshot_20200512-062138.png
Screenshot_20200512-062158.png

Why are we acting like these types only exist on one side? U clearly look through a biased ass lens. Which is exactly my point.

I kno' you see politics like sports teams so it may be difficult for you to understand what I'm about to say but I do not support Joe Biden. Nor Clinton. Nor Obama.
But as long as it's a Democrat you'll defend anything and dismiss everything. Just like republicans. Which again been my point all along.

What you posted is a GIF of an old man bein' an old man. It's very unbecoming. But is that the same as grabbin' women's pussies?
He's literally being accused of doing just that but that doesn't matter to u. U know the facts already right? Did u treat the kavanaugh case the same? Probably didn't. Why? Bc of partisanship.

Whether or not the shit is true is beside my point all along. There is definitely cause for concern including the mental deterioration part.

Ur not having it. U can't take an ounce of speculation. Either agree or you're a trump supporting racist xenophobe then start with the disrespect simply for calling out the obvious shit.

U proved everything I said throughout this whole exchange.

View attachment 280029
View attachment 280030

Why are we acting like these types only exist on one side? U clearly look through a biased ass lens. Which is exactly my point.

No, you're provin' mine. That you think a single random persons opinion is the same as millions of voters is stupid.

But as long as it's a Democrat you'll defend anything and dismiss everything. Just like republicans. Which again been my point all along.

Why do you keep repeatin' this nonsense? I
supported Bernie and Bernie alone because of his policies and consistency. I advise people to vote Biden coz it's better for the country than allowin Trump four more years. Tell me what I'm defendin'?

He's literally being accused of doing just that but that doesn't matter to u. U know the facts already right? Did u treat the kavanaugh case the same? Probably didn't. Why? Bc of partisanship.

Biden is bein accused of abuse, yes. Noticed how I said 'accused of' grabbin' pussies and not 'admitted to' grabbin' pussies. Secondly, I watched Kavanaugh's accusers testimony and made up my mind then. Lol you assumin' my thought process that's desperate.

Whether or not the shit is true is beside my point all along. There is definitely cause for concern including the mental deterioration part.

Lol so now it doesn't matter who is a rapist ok. Yeah that's true this is cause for concern. The problem with that though, is Trump is Bidens opponent and it would be ridiculous to compare their mental faculties.

Ur not having it. U can't take an ounce of speculation. Either agree or you're a trump supporting racist xenophobe then start with the disrespect simply for calling out the obvious shit.
What speculation? What are you talkin' about? I haven't said Reade is lyin' I said there are doubts about her credibility.

Because there's nothin' to debate here. You're entire 'both sides' position is stupid and fallacious.

But she is not lying the black vote was 12% less in 2016 than in 2012

BARELY 10% OF THE POPULATION.

If Milwaukee, Detroit, and Philly put up better numbers Trump loses in '16. Those states went red because the rural cac vote exploded and the black vote was not only depressed, but DELIBERATELY SUPPRESSED in Wisconsin and Michigan. Shit was closer to Ohio in '04 and Florida in '00 than negroes realize.

GOP literally won their last 3 presidential elections by finding creative ways to keep niggas votes from being counted lol smh. Ain't that a bitch?

Last edited:
View attachment 280029
View attachment 280030

No, you're provin' mine. That you think a single random persons opinion is the same as millions of voters is stupid.

Why do you keep repeatin' this nonsense? I
supported Bernie and Bernie alone because of his policies and consistency. I advise people to vote Biden coz it's better for the country than allowin Trump four more years. Tell me what I'm defendin'?

Biden is bein accused of abuse, yes. Noticed how I said 'accused of' grabbin' pussies and not 'admitted to' grabbin' pussies. Secondly, I watched Kavanaugh's accusers testimony and made up my mind then. Lol you assumin' my thought process that's desperate.

Lol so now it doesn't matter who is a rapist ok. Yeah that's true this is cause for concern. The problem with that though, is Trump is Bidens opponent and it would be ridiculous to compare their mental faculties.

What speculation? What are you talkin' about? I haven't said Reade is lyin' I said there are doubts about her credibility.

Because there's nothin' to debate here. You're entire 'both sides' position is stupid and fallacious.

Lol you're moving the goal post again.
"Well yea there are two examples but that's not all of em!!!" Shut up bruh

Maybe u didn't jump to conclusions with Kavanaugh then good for u.

But the major news media outlets didn't do the same. There was no onslaught for Biden. They waited patiently until he was ready to talk about it. That's undeniable.

I did yesterday. She said "Our people didn't come out" in reference to the young people and people who didn't come out to vote like in both of Obama's elections. In context it was not specifying black people. Hope that helps you brother Inori

@5th Letter That answer your question about the article being click bait?

@5th Letter That answer your question about the article being click bait?
No it didn’t. This is what she said.

You know, the day I left the White House, it was painful to sit on that stage, and then a lot of our folks didn’t vote — it was almost a slap in the face. I understand the people who voted for Trump. The people who didn’t vote at all, the young people, the women, that’s when you think, man, people think this is a game. It wasn’t just in this election. Every midterm. Every time Barack didn’t get the Congress he needed, that was because our folks didn’t show up. After all that work, they just couldn’t be bothered to vote at all. That’s my trauma.

then she mentioned young people and women after.

No it didn’t. This is what she said.

You know, the day I left the White House, it was painful to sit on that stage, and then a lot of our folks didn’t vote — it was almost a slap in the face. I understand the people who voted for Trump. The people who didn’t vote at all, the young people, the women, that’s when you think, man, people think this is a game. It wasn’t just in this election. Every midterm. Every time Barack didn’t get the Congress he needed, that was because our folks didn’t show up. After all that work, they just couldn’t be bothered to vote at all. That’s my trauma.

then she mentioned young people and women after.

And in the actual documentary, the context is made clearer who she's actually addressing which wasn't in line with what the article is trying to say.

And in the actual documentary, the context is made clearer who she's actually addressing which wasn't in line with what the article is trying to say.
So basically it wasn’t clickbait. It would’ve been clickbait if she only said she was upset that young people and women didn’t vote. When she says our people she’s talking about black people. She seemed more upset about black people not voting to the point that she felt it was a slap in the face. Then she didn’t seem as upset about women and young people not voting.

So basically it wasn’t clickbait. It would’ve been clickbait if she only said she was upset that young people and women didn’t vote. When she says our people she’s talking about black people. She seemed more upset about black people not voting to the point that she felt it was a slap in the face. Then she didn’t seem as upset about women and young people not voting.

You know what people reacted to reading that quote being as it was presented as "Michelle Obama mad at black people" when that's not what the quote in it's entirety was about. Don't pretend to play dumb. You wanted clarification on what she was talking about from the documentary and it's been presented to you. Now you move the goal posts on your own argument. This wasn't a "gotcha moment"...it was you asked a question and got an answer.

You know what people reacted to reading that quote being as it was presented as "Michelle Obama mad at black people" when that's not what the quote in it's entirety was about. Don't pretend to play dumb. You wanted clarification on what she was talking about from the documentary and it's been presented to you. Now you move the goal posts on your own argument. This wasn't a "gotcha moment"...it was you asked a question and got an answer.
Shenco’s quote>>the words that actually came out of Michelle’s mouth? Gotcha.

Okay so I watched it again to make sure and I think I can see both sides of the coin. So sorry for the confusion I may have caused with my previous post

Last time I was in the other room for that part when she said what she said. I did not see that when she said that quote she was in a forum talking to a group of young black people and was talking about them being the first black first family.

Right after that she's in a car when she talks about the young people, women, and people who didn't come out to vote like in barack's previous elections.

Now with that said it seems to me as though the visual of what she said and where she said it could be interpreted as her specifying black people. So I can see that side. But then she immediately specifies those groups "young people, women, people who didn't come out to vote."

Not once did she specify black people, but I guess it can be implied in this case so I can see it from both sides. Either way this'll be on the "Ish you won't care about next week" portion of the Brilliant idiots.

Okay so I watched it again to make sure and I think I can see both sides of the coin. So sorry for the confusion I may have caused with my previous post

Last time I was in the other room for that part when she said what she said. I did not see that when she said that quote she was in a forum talking to a group of young black people and was talking about them being the first black first family.

Right after that she's in a car when she talks about the young people, women, and people who didn't come out to vote like in barack's previous elections.

Now with that said it seems to me as though the visual of what she said and where she said it could be interpreted as her specifying black people. So I can see that side. But then she immediately specifies those groups "young people, women, people who didn't come out to vote."

Not once did she specify black people, but I guess it can be implied in this case so I can see it from both sides. Either way this'll be on the "Ish you won't care about next week" portion of the Brilliant idiots.
She’s in front of a group of black people saying “our people”? Who else is she talking about?

She’s in front of a group of black people saying “our people”? Who else is she talking about?
She said "our Folks" not "our people" and she could have been talking about the voter base that came out for Barack.

Also brother 5th if how you interpret it is true she also singled out young people, women, and non-voters as groups that she would be mad at. So that would make this salacious thread title a bit half truthy since it implies that she is putting the onus solely on black people and not on a group effort like she actually is. She didn't say "young black voters, black women, or black non-voters."

She said "our Folks" not "our people" and she could have been talking about the voter base that came out for Barack.

Also brother 5th if how you interpret it is true she also singled out young people, women, and non-voters as groups that she would be mad at. So that would make this salacious thread title a bit half truthy since it implies that she is putting the onus solely on black people and not on a group effort like she actually is. She didn't say "young black voters, black women, or black non-voters."
You’re right. She said our FOLKS. My point still remains.

If someone said something negative about you as well as someone else. Does that person saying something negative about someone else negates that they said something about you?

You’re right. She said our FOLKS. My point still remains.

If someone said something negative about you as well as someone else. Does that person saying something negative about someone else negates that they said something about you?

It doesn't but it does affect the reaction from people if they feel they're singled out vs simply being spoken to. The title and way the quote is presented shows a singling out of black folks which isn't what she did

Back