Welcome To aBlackWeb

Michelle Obama Is Mad at Black Voters, Not Trump Voters: ‘That’s My Trauma’

Bruh when black folks largely voted in other elections it didn’t stop white supremacy then? Acting like black voters have no legit reasons to trust the political process is crazy. I’m just don’t get what y’all not seeing?

Bruh when black folks largely voted in other elections it didn’t stop white supremacy then? Acting like black voters have no legit reasons to trust the political process is crazy. I’m just don’t get what y’all not seeing?
He seeing that he's asking what is the alternative?

How do we get our political message across to invoke change

Same shit as last time. Just let white supremacy win again? How's that workin' out for African Americans today? Dyin' from this damn virus due to government

Come up with some actual, feasible ideas and let's discuss them.
A big problem is not enough people are politically aware. Getting some sort of basic education going could be beneficial. (No idea how)

Working on the ground level getting more of our people in the system

From there changing the political structure is everything! A representative system is everything. I don't believe one party should represent an entire country it doesn't reflect everyone's politics

He seeing that he's asking what is the alternative?

How do we get our political message across to invoke change

We don’t know yet that’s why it’s annoying. To have an alternative to 100 year system in a few years in unrealistic. We all voted dem forever the one time some don’t vote and the whole fall of America is blamed on us.

We basically have a popular vote system. The issue with that system it treats London issues the same as somewhere like Bristol

British voters are dumbasses anyway...

I'm very certain a lot of people who voted the current Conservative government have lost loved ones due to incompetence and lack of funding to the NHS...

And Brexit? LMAO they thought they were better than the rest of Europe but now their numbers highest in the entire continent

Y’all do know she didn’t call out black people though right?
While Trump is casually referenced from the first minutes and the mood of the country scores the film’s entire conversation, it’s not until roughly two-thirds through the film that she addresses her negative feelings about his 2016 victory directly. Twice, she talks about how painful it is to her that black voters didn’t turn out to vote for Hillary Clinton, calling the decision not to vote more painful to her than those who voted for Trump.

Y'all do the same shit...

Niggaz make threads all the time about black people...

Someone points out that it's not a black issue, that's a people issue...

And the counter is always
" I ain't worried about other people, I'm talking about black people"

I ain't naming names, y'all know y'all are...I don't take notes

Back