Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Men's Health Thread... Absolutely NO TROLLING

working in a office was killing my mental.
It doesn't bother too much because I have some cool people in my department and we help each other out, except my manager. My problem is that I'm not as active like I was when I was working in the warehouse. I need to stop playing and start working out in the company's gym.

I support this thread

Niggas saw this and said they ain't posting no more.

Switching up my split, really my whole daily routine, has had a profound effect on my mood and mind. I know it may seem obvious but I can add +1 to the column of proof that switching things up sometimes is good for you.

Debating whether ima keep trying to learn photography on my own or to take an actual course.

It's pretty meditative at times

What this gotta do with health?

Like I said I find taking pictures to be a bit meditative. Its relaxing and I find it dope to look through a lens to focus on something in particular(landscapes/nature etc) and get a snapshot of it.

Mental health.

Every time some shit pop off with an LGBT thread, @Inori plug the men's health thread like yooo, look at this, stop looking at that. 😂

also this 🤣

Like I said I find taking pictures to be a bit meditative. Its relaxing and I find it dope to look through a lens to focus on something in particular(landscapes/nature etc) and get a snapshot of it.

also this 🤣
Oh aight.
1689280403679.gif

I need to start journaling more. My therapist keeps plugging this for me to do

This not a sponsored plug but I bought the men's mind journal and when I have used it, it has helped, I just have to be more consistent.

2022 was not a good year for me mentally for a myriad of reasons. Some of it spilled over into this year and I've been trying to manage it as best as I can.

they tryna get us back in the office. I got a fight coming this week. Ima try to make my best case cuz I aint tryna be round none of these muhfuckas

You stay at home workers lucky, I hope they make you go back in. Yea I'm hating.

I need to start journaling more. My therapist keeps plugging this for me to do

This not a sponsored plug but I bought the men's mind journal and when I have used it, it has helped, I just have to be more consistent.

2022 was not a good year for me mentally for a myriad of reasons. Some of it spilled over into this year and I've been trying to manage it as best as I can.

if you dont mind me asking how do they say that journaling is supposed to help.

Just getting it outside of your head and onto paper so you can read it back? Genuinely curious

You stay at home workers lucky, I hope they make you go back in. Yea I'm hating.

I find that im waaaay more productive when I work from home. It can be a good and a bad thing though because sometimes I get tunnel vision and end up putting in more time trying to solve a problem since I get some of my best thinking/ideas at night

I find that im waaaay more productive when I work from home. It can be a good and a bad thing though because sometimes I get tunnel vision and end up putting in more time trying to solve a problem since I get some of my best thinking/ideas at night
With me I know being at home I wouldn't get anything done, I'll be on these streaming services all day

Back